LVC 1967 505 pics

let me just start by saying that these are not my jeans, they belong to a guy on a swedish messageboard and I asked if I could post them here because I thought you guys might find them interesting.

They are 6 months old and were washed after 3 and 6 months at 40*C with little washing powder.

P1010103-vqu.jpg

P1010098.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010102.jpg

P1010104.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010106.jpg

P1010107-wwb.jpg

P1010109-kta.jpg

P1010111.jpg

P1010110.jpg

P1010115.jpg

P1010116.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010120.jpg

P1010122.jpg

P1010125.jpg

P1010126.jpg

These are some of the better LVC's I have seen, probably because they have not been washed very much. I think that is the key to get nice LVC's.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Mar 23, 2006 at 11:06 AM

I think the 67 repros turn out so different than most LVCs is because they are sanforized, I believe. I have always wanted to get these jeans. These and the 551ZXX.

Very nice indeed. Hopefully mine will turn out just half as nice as these. I definitely see similarities in the creases behind the knee and on the thigh compared to mine. The distinct creases must also have something to do with the slim fit in the legs.

Quote:

Agreed, some of the best LVC i've seen here. The dark/lite contrast is dope and whiskers are very 3d. Shows how not eveyone needs to wait 6 months for a 1st wash.

Any idea what kind of detergent he used?

--- Original message by BumbaClot on Mar 23, 2006 11:24 AM

You don't need to wait 6 months for a 1st wash if you're wearing the jeans hard. Most ppl, however, need that 6 months to get sufficient wear.

they fit slim yes but the waist on the back is like 10 cm higher than the waist on the front which irritates me but thats the only downside of the jeans to me. you can see pics of them being worn in the thread i started.

Wanted: Sucarcanes SC40500N, Imperial kings. 31x34

I have the 551 Zxx and they also have the high rise in the back. I actually think it's more flattering, gives a better shape and line, also feels good to have that sensitive small of the back protected. It has a nice throwback look. What I like is to have the different options, super slim low APC's, low on the hips and looser 47's. It's tiresome to waer the same cut everyday when every day is denim day.

Yo folks, there are a couple of these jeans on ebay right now for 69.99. It says they are irregular, but for 69.99 that is a hell of a deal. If you are a 29 or 30 in true waist I bet these babies would stretch out at fit perfect. I think the seller also had a pair in waist size 32.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEVIS-VINTAGE-CLOSING-JEANS-Sz-30-34-505-Big-E-501xx_W0QQitemZ7753922459QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hello.everyone.im new to this site imf rom europe.i love these jeans the fading but i think they are to straight i like mroe bootcut like levis 507 if you know this is the eropes most wanted model bootcut.

i like yours 517,does anyone have them at home,could you measure the leg opening across so i know if theyre the right bootcut.thnax

minya, its that when i wear something that's short (which is what im looking for these days ie short m65 jacket and shorther ending longsleeves if you know what i mean) it always gets stuck behind that part of the jeans so i have to check it and put it back everytime i stand up from sitting.

Wanted: Sucarcanes SC40500N, Imperial kings. 31x34