FS: CHEAP GOODS//APC, Levis, Fred Perry and basics

lukes

First time seller on here, so here goes nothing. I'm located in London, and would prefer UK/EU shipping, but I'm okay with anyone buying as long as you're willing to pay for the shipping / insurance. Prices now include postage. All packages will be mailed Royal Mail First Class Post within the UK, and Airmail for rest of world unless buyer specifies differently. Meetups in central London are also okay. You can checkout my eBay feedback here.

LEVIS 510 DARK BLUE / £20 / $30

levis_01.jpg

II III IV

- Size: 32x32

- Waist: 16"

- Rise: 10"

- Back Rise: 14"

- Thigh: 10"

- Knee: 7.5"

- Hem: 7"

Virtually brand new without tags. I removed the red tab on the back left pocket. Never worn, not even tried on. Purchased from Urban Outfitters in the US about 6 months ago. I'm pretty sure these are dry as discussed in the "American Brands" forum on here, so this could be a good first pair to experiment with. I'd prefer a UK/EU customer on this, since they're only available in the US.

APC NEW CURE / £55 / $83

apc_01.jpg

II III IV

- Size: 30

- Waist: 17"

- Rise: 9.75"

- Back Rise: 13.75"

- Thigh: 10"

- Knee: 8"

- Hem: 6.88" / 17.5cm

I bought these off here a while ago, only really worn about a month total, no washes. There's some slight fading in the knees from stacking and near the crotch. Tons of life left in them. I had them professionally tapered from the knee down to narrow the leg opening to 17.5cm. The inseam is unaltered. I still like these quite a bit, but I'm more interested in the petit standard now. I'm open to trades on this as well.

FRED PERRY BLUE/ORANGE POLO / £25 / $38

fp_01.jpg

II III

I bought this off eBay about a year ago, but it just doesn't fit into my wardrobe. I've included images of the buttons and tag to show it's not a fake. I'm firm about the price on this one, so if I can't get my asking price I'll just keep it. The picture makes it look as if it has some dirt, but it's just the flash. Same as this one.

H&M "EASY IRON" BLACK DRESS SHIRT / £10 / $15

hm_01.jpg

II

- Size: Small

- Chest: 19"

- Shoulders: 16"

- Length: 29"

- Sleeves: 22"

Basic black dress shirt from H&M. I got this for a wedding and never used it again. Worn once, washed once. I bought this for around $30 a year ago, so selling for half-price.

POP GREEN AND BLUE GINGHAM SHIRTS / £10 / $15 (each)

MPOPS02S__20.jpg

II III

- Size: Small

- Chest: 20"

- Shoulders: 15.5"

- Length: 30"

- Sleeves: 20.5"

Two basic gingham shirts I bought from Prince's Vintage eBay store. They didn't fit the way I'd hoped, so I'm selling them off £5 cheaper than you would get them from the store. Brand new, only tried on. Never been outside. The ones I have are the green and blue. These are tagged medium, but that's how they're sold by the manufacturer. Check them out here.