Supreme - Spring collection

derek

Quote:

What's the word on the Blazers? Release date? Prices?

--- Original message by F A Y B A N on Mar 20, 2006 04:26 PM

no release info yet. I can't wait for them either.

did any one purchase the G.Urnist (sp?) supreme skateboard necklace?

or does anyone have a good picture of it?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

nice 1 mil! any other pages or is that it?

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Mar 24, 2006 07:38 AM

thats it. Just a spread in a regular issue of Smart mag that came out today. Thought you guys might be interested coz its got some of the more obscure items that havent been shown online yet.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

good stuff!

questions:

1. is it just me or is that actually a full size bat on page 1!

2. what's the red / black jacket called on the 2nd page?

3. what are the red shorts? (sweat shorts?)

4. having very limited knowledge of japanese personalities, what's the deal w/Skate Thing and his face???

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Mar 24, 2006 08:59 AM

1. yeah, theres a full size AND a mini bat out this season.

2. It says its a `trainer jacket`

3. shorts are `quilted track shorts`

4. skate thing is nuts. He always covers his face in pics. Always different ways. the cat face is just paint I guess. but knowin skate thing its prolly a permanent tattoo or something crazy...

one of my favourite items, you cant see it but on that raglan tee theres a madball wearing a supreme cap. Anyone remember mad balls? those were great.

Edited by MilSpex on Mar 24, 2006 at 10:43 PM

Quote:

word, thanks man! full size bats aren't out yet are they? are those quilted track shorts the ones w/the snakeskin stripe down the side? can't tell from the pic...

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Mar 24, 2006 11:04 PM

no worries. yeah up close looks like snake skin stripe, cant be sure but

Is the full size bat out at the NY store?

I was gonna get the mini, but a full size is dope!

Quote: Anyone remember mad balls?

LOL! Yeah, I remember those. I had a madball basketball with worms coming out of his nose.

Those things freaked me out, but for some reason I liked them.

I remember when I was a kid I saw a disfigured man, and I screamed, "AHHH a Madball!"

My mom says she was mortified.

Edited by eastcoastrider27 on Mar 24, 2006 at 11:47 PM

how legit is http://www.ultimate-street.com/shop/ ??

really want the restless youth tee in a xl, black or white but $58 shipped is a bit too much from that site. I'll pay someone some extra to pick it up for me from supreme ny/la and ship it to Canada. $50 shipped or so ($28+ tax, 10 shipping, rest you can keep).

Don't forget the Franklin x Supreme batting gloves to go with the bat too! If they weren't 38 bucks for a pair, I woulda grabbed a pair. Ha.

And for all y'all that say Supreme's service sucks...those dudes went out of their way to help me out on Monday. Got me a Dipset shirt when they told other dudes they didn't have any simply because I asked nicely...and hooked me up with a grip of stickers 'cause I asked. Big ups to the Supreme guys.

Quote:

And for all y'all that say Supreme's service sucks...those dudes went out of their way to help me out on Monday. Got me a Dipset shirt when they told other dudes they didn't have any simply because I asked nicely...and hooked me up with a grip of stickers 'cause I asked. Big ups to the Supreme guys.

of course, asking nicely will always help but the most important thing is how you look like and how much the saledude decide he like you or not. they will often tell kids they are sold out of some products even if they still have some cause they think the kid is wack and they can be really chill to ppl they decide they like.