FS: Ksubi Leather Jacket (Tsubi)

jobesjobes

Brand : ksubi ( tsubi )

Model : Leather Jacket (as the label states, no two are the same!)

Size : Large (I think it fits more like a Medium personally)

Condition : Brand New With Tag

Color : Black

RRP : $850

Description : You are looking at a ridiculously high fashion piece from Australian brand ksubi ( tsubi ). This is a RARE fashion runway sample. Made from amazingly soft 100% Lambskin Leather Nappa lined with 100% Cotton/Polyester. Features slight distressing on cuffs and edges to give the unique Ksubi grunge look while keeping it extremely clean cut jacket. Super minimalist design with hidden buttons whe the shirt is closed. This is a perfect crowd pleasing jacket. You will not be disappointed when you receive this one of a kind garment. Guaranteed 100% Authentic.

Measurement : Armpit to armpit is ~ 22 inches ( ~ 55cm ), shoulder to shoulder is ~ 18.5 inches ( ~ 47cm), length is ~ 27.5 inches ( ~ 70cm ) and sleeve length is ~ 27 inches ( ~ 69cm ). Please note that the measurement is an approximation.

Cost & Shipping : Selling for $US450 + Shipping. Contact me with offers and your address (for shipping) and I'll get back to you. I will ship the item within 1-3 days after I have received your payment. The package will be shipped by Canada Post.

Payment : I accept PayPal only. Very safe and secure for all domestic as well as all international purchases. PayPal allows anyone to pay anyway they prefer, be it through their credit card, bank account and the like.

Note : Any questions? Shoot me an email. Thanks for looking.

_N3P0679copy.jpg

_N3P0666copy.jpg

_N3P0665copy.jpg

_N3P0680copy.jpg

_N3P0671copy.jpg

_N3P0673copy.jpg

_N3P0675copy.jpg

• 3 months later...