Quoddy, WWM, OL, Alden, APC, TONS+

robgotsastaplerr

Hey folks, so after amassing garments for the past couple of seasons, it's that time again to clear out the forgotten and abandoned few. Prices include shipping; questions should be sent to PMs. I've tried to make this as organized as possible, so hope this all makes sense.

outerwear

Woolrich Woolen Mills

Four Button Cardigan $90

wool76.jpg

brand new with tags; was tried on but it doesn't function in my wardrobe. Great cotton piece in red and dark navy. Size S.

shirting

Our Legacy

19th Century White Oxford $105

Purchased from Tres Bien from this past F/W09 collection and only tried on, comes new with tags. Beautiful detailing in a hearty oxford cloth. Size M

Gitman Vintage

Yellow Oxford $115

Purchased from Tres Bien as well from the F/W09, this was also only tried on and left alone for months in the closet. Yellow oxford with light navy, red and white stripe detailing. Size S

Scotch & Soda

Blue, Red, Grey Plaid Shirt $80

From this year's F/W09 collection, this is a great double-layered button-down. Made out of a thick cotton, it's warm and features beautiful detailing light wooden buttons and hidden buttons at the bottom, thick stitching, and other rugged touches. Inside is a blue cotton. Size S

J. Crew

Black, White Stripe Shirt $40

Classic 2-ply button-down from this F/W09 collection. Basic black/white thin stripe shirt that functions easily into any wardrobe. Size S

Gap

Large Gingham Plaid Shirt $30

Purchased from S/S09 I believe, maybe F/W09. Worn lightly, purple gingham, tab collar with denim detailing on the inside of the collar. Mother of Pearl buttons, too. Size S

Gap

Plaid Button Down $20

Basic plaid shirt from F/W08. Plaid is a mix of multiple shades of brown, and the inside of the cuff is in a contrasting lighter brown plaid. Size S

Zara

Large Gingham Shirt $45

Oversizes brown gingham pattern on a soft cotton shirt. Material of the shirt is very dressy, collar is also wide-spread and ready for collar tabs. Good shirt to mix with dressing up and down. Size S

Zara

Overdyed Button Shirt $35

Features two chest pockets, and brass plackets as detailing for corners of seams across the shirt. Purchased from F/W09. Color is a very royal blue. Size S

Zara

Overdyed Button Down $20

Similar to the above shirt, but in a lilac purple color. No brass detailing or chest pockets, but Mother of Pearl buttons instead. Purchased from S/S09. Size S

Uniqlo

Plaid Winter Flannel $25

Purchased from Japan on my summer trip last year, I didn't really get a chance to wear this that much, so it's practically new. Size S (Japan - M)

Lark & Wolff

Micro Plaid Short Sleeve Shirt $20

Plaid is a navy check; purchased a while ago from Urban Outfitters's collaboration with Steven Alan. Size S

Guess x Marciano

White Dress Shirt $35

Purchased a while back, this French Cuff button-down with nice satin-like smooth cotton. Good quality shirt, collar tabs, Mother of Pearl buttons, faint pattern. Size S

bottoms

APC

New Standard $135

Purchased off the boards very recently, doesn't fit me right so I'm tossing them back up for sale. These are brand new with tags. Absolutely untouched. Size 30

shoes

Alden

Medallion Tip Bal $200

index.jpg

These were purchased new back in October and were worn decently since. There are marks of wear on the outside of the shoe (I am a fan of more aged,worn-in looks), but the shoe is definitely still very young with tons of wear left. Color is Burnished Tan Calfskin, and is a beautiful light hue of orangish brown. Photo representation is accurate of that. Size is 9-E.

Quoddy

Grizzly Boots $205

%21BdwzJUw%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHqYH-EYErgrf8uyKBK6%28gy5sLg%7E%7E_3.JPG

These are made from bison leather, so the texture is very unique, soft, smooth, yet tough. Oddly one lace is shorter than the other, but it's not a significant issue. Plenty of life left, good crepe soles. Size 9.5 (fits true to size)

Paul Smith

Driving Shoes $65

%21Bc54EJwBmk%7E%24%28KGrHqMH-C8Equz5C7kPBK2j6%2CLZDw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Fun-looking shoes, in black, good for comfort. I just used them as comfy, walking shoes. Excellent condition. Size 43 (fits true to size)

And that's it for now. Discounts to multiple orders!

• 2 weeks later...