FS: Russell Moccasin Boots 10

Macaronee

For sale is a pair of Russell Moccasin Boots in a size 10 C. Although the boots are marked C width they actually aren't that much narrower than a D width in other boots. The only area that fits me funny is a in the toe box, although I think it's mainly because the toe next to my pinky toe is way longer than the pinky toe (don't ask :confused:). The rest of the boots fits my foot absolutely perfectly and I don't have a narrow foot at all. The inside of the boots are lined with butter soft glove leather. If these fit me a little better I would not be selling them. The only slight flaw is a scuff on the toe box area on one of the boots. I took a close up pic. When wearing them it is hardly noticeable, besides that they are in great shape. Other upgrades on the boots are a padded collar (around the ankle) and a pull tab to help pull them on. I just conditioned these for the winter season so they are ready to go. If you were to order these from Russell they would be over $325. Contact me with any questions

Price: $155 shipped

L1040969.jpg

L1040970.jpg

L1040971.jpg

L1040972.jpg

L1040973.jpg

L1040975.jpg