CCP, Ansnam, Gustavolins, Chatav Ectabit

kyee87

• 2 weeks later...

3) Gustavolins hopsack wool, hook-closure short-jacket w/ leather trim, sz 3 (48)

Immaculate piece - the best piece by Gustavolins that i've handled. Quality, detail, and fit are amazing. Gustavolins tends to fit a bit looser with a certain air nonchalance, yet this piece is slim with a very flattering silhouette. Slightly shorter in the torso, and slightly pinched by the midsection without coming across as feminine. Longer sleeves w/ slit ends, so it can be folded up at an angle to expose the calf leather lining underneath. The shape of the collar and shoulders are perfect, and the weight of the fine hopsack wool retains the shape without wrinkling. Still, the wool is very fine and very soft. The best example of Gustavolins i've handled, from leather jackets to coats, shirts, and trousers.

Textured black calf leather accents on the top/back of the shoulders, around the elbows, on the pockets, along the center placket, and even under the collar. The jacket closes with three small hooks that fit into little pockets in the leather placket. Looks great with the center hook closed and the rest open. Smooth leather inside the interior breast pocket. Amazing quality inside and outside the jacket.

Excellent fit for a 48.

Retail was approx. $2,400 when i purchased it.

SOLD

DSC03249-1.jpg

DSC03261-1.jpg

DSC03266-1.jpg

DSC03250-1.jpg

DSC03252-1.jpg

DSC03256-1.jpg

DSC03269-1.jpg

DSC03268-1.jpg

DSC03257-1.jpg

DSC03259-1.jpg

Edited by kyee87