Some stuff for sale.

mharwitt

Clearing out stuff I haven't been wearing. All prices include shipping in the U.S. For international, contact me. Also, sorry for the odd lighting in the photos. My camera has been doing some weird things lately. Or more likely I just don't really know how to use it indoors. Thanks for looking.

Y-3 Zipper pants. Very soft, worn sparingly. Zippers and pockets everywhere, and interior elastic tightening-belt. Note: Spot on leg is from camera. Pants are in excellent condition and stain free.

$SOLD

Sugarcane shirt, unmarked size (fits large or extra large). Great shirt, but has a small tear at the rear hem and some lightly loose seams by one of the shoulders.

$SOLD

Steven Alan S/S 2009 Double Gauze snap-button shirt, size medium. Worn once around the house, basically NWOT. Made in USA. Retailed for $225.

Super soft chambray-like material. Dark silver/Gun Metal color, but not shimmery as it appears in the first photo. Second photo is more accurate.

$95

CIMG2470.jpg

CIMG2473.jpg NWT Fred Perry MIJ cross-collar V-neck sweater, Size Large. Fits like a slim medium, or a small. Black. Never worn.

$75

Pit to Pit: 19"

Shoulder (approximate-there are no seams): 17"

Arms: 24"

Length from BOC: 27"

CIMG2408.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren Jacket, Size Medium. Flannel with quilted lining and corduroy collar. Very heavy and hardly ever worn. Made in USA. Note: The white spot on the front pocket is from the camera.

$75

Pit to Pit: 23"

Shoulders: 20"

Length from BOC: 28"

Sleeve from shoulder: 25"

CIMG2438.jpg

CIMG2411.jpg

Shipley & Halmos Blue ribbed fabric polo shirt, size large. Fits small, from S/S 2009 season.

$25

Shoulders: 17.5"

Pit to Pit: 19"

Length from Bottom of Rear Collar: 26"

CIMG2431.jpg

Burberry Camel-Wool Turtleneck, Size 46. Fits 46-48. Very rare item. Really warm and cozy sweater, has interesting seam-dissolve thing going on by the neckline (pictured). Worn several times.

$45

Shoulders: 18"

Pit to pit: 20"

Length from bottom of Collar: 26"

Shoulder to Sleeve hem: 27"

CIMG2254.jpg

CIMG2255.jpg

• 2 weeks later...