What the Fuck? - The Quality Control Thread

onemancult

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember trying on a RO wool sweater in assin and all the inner tags popped off. i had a moment of panic (price tag was approx $700), but kept my cool and placed it back on the rack. power walked out of there.

tried on a Hare long cardigan in-store, seams starting giving way when I was pulling it off. dumped it back on the rack and left.

It's really hit or miss on the fit and durability of any AA garment.

It's pathetic...

There was a funny conference call today where Dov called out the head guy for the button ups.

That guy is getting fired.

lol, he seriously is getting fired.

We made the TOJ OCBD's, a batch of 100. We get them, find out they're all wrong, sent them back and they remade them for us and corrected everything. The second batch of 100 they remade for us, I had to cherrypick like 30 out of the batch that don't pass my standards, the other 70 are ok.

We went in today, nobody knew our project, and we realized it was because the guy who was in charge of it before got fired for messing up the OCBDs. lol.

It's really hit or miss on the fit and durability of any AA garment.

It's pathetic...

There was a funny conference call today where Dov called out the head guy for the button ups.

That guy is getting fired.

Their v-necks are all over the place too. They're pretty deep in general, but out of a pack of five three end up being undershirts only and of the two with a reasonable neckline one of them is going to be the POS throwaway.

• 2 weeks later...