FASHIONASSASSIN GLOBAL

alex

HEY EVERYONE.....

WE HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS WHEN WE POSTED OUR SITE UP ON SUPERFUTURE IN SEPTEMBER.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.......

WE ARE A COOL BRAND FROM AUSTRALIA, WE FIND REMODEL RE ADJUST AND EMBELLISH EXISTING PRODUCT WE ARE ALSO MAKING OUR OWN STUFF NOW, ITS UNREAL AND WE GET LOTS OF GREAT PRESS AND CELEBRITIES LOVIN IT.

CHEDCK OUT THE SITE

WWW.FASHIONASSASSIN.COM.AU

AND THEN JUST EMAIL ME

[email protected]

WE ARE DYING TO MOVE INTO OTHER MARKETS AND SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE GOT TO OFFER TELL ME WHAT U THINK. XXX

see us and be part of fashionassasin worldwide

MUST.......RESIST...SUDDEN...URGE...OF...SAY....ING ...SOME...THING....NEGATIVE.....OR...SARCASTIC.......AARRRAAAHHHH/BAAANNGGG!!!!

*suddenly without warning, my body explodes into a fine molecular vapor*

THANK YOU...NO... BUT REALLY FOLKS, SPIKED HAIR AND FAUX HAWKS ARE GRAND.

AND FOR MY NEXT NUMBER...

SHIT IS WACK

Hey,

The line may not cater to everyone on superfuture, but the question as to wether or not it has a potential to progress, I seem to think so. I kindly offered you my support on a Canadian aspect throughout Toronto and Montreal. You are yet to get back to me, pherhaps my distribution channel is not something of your intent. However if you are going to ask for support, when it is provided I expect you to comply. This is not of any intention to be direct or critical, however if you are looking to expand it in Toronto, you can contact me as I previously left you my details. Here they are again, [email protected] ,

peace,

Ilan

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

well i guess, great success is measured by the amount of postings in any given day on here...and i thought two was great...i guess my positivity is wasted.

and sorry ilan but i have emailed you as soon as i could re; your request for information.

at least i am getting more responses now.......

is that a measure of success?

hardly

but anyway, i thought i may have been worth the trouble,

i'll take my leave now

hey guys take care

tolerence, support and understanding... thats what i believed it to be about

ciao