jobesjobes

Brand : ksubi ( tsubi )

Model : "Plastik" Hoody

Size : M available

Condition : Brand New With Tag

Color : Black

RRP : $AU550

Selling For : $AU190 + Shipping + PayPal Fee

Description : You are looking at a classic piece from Australian brand ksubi ( tsubi ). This is a RARE fashion runway sample. Made from a unique blend of 56% Polyamide / 44% Polyurethane outer shell lined with 100% Cotton. You will indeed stand out from within the crowd. You will not disappointed when you receive this one of a kind garment. Guaranteed 100% Authentic.

Measurement : Check post below the pictures for measurements...

Cost & Shipping : Canada = $18 / USA = $22 / International = $33. I will ship the item within 1-3 days after I have received your payment. The package will be shipped by Canada Post.

Payment : I accept PayPal only. Very safe and secure for all domestic as well as all international purchases. PayPal allows anyone to pay anyway they prefer, be it through their credit card, bank account and the like.

Note : Any questions? Shoot me a PM.

IMG_7112.jpg

_N3P0578.jpg

_N3P0579.jpg

_N3P0580.jpg

_N3P0581.jpg

_N3P0582.jpg

_N3P0583.jpg

_N3P0584.jpg

_N3P0585.jpg

Measurements :

S = Armpit to armpit is ~ 23.5 inches ( ~ 59cm ), length is ~ 30 inches ( ~ 76cm ).

M = Armpit to armpit is ~ 26 inches ( ~ 66cm ), length is ~ 30.5 inches ( ~ 77cm ).

L = Armpit to armpit is ~ 27 inches ( ~ 68cm ), length is ~ 31 inches ( ~ 79cm ).

Please Note : Although the measurements seem larger then tagged size, because of the material, they fit fairly true to size. I am usually a large and I own one of these Plastik Hoodies in Large and it fits perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...