Got $175... best choice of jeans?

cgeezy

Quote:
Quote:

Well where can I find the LVC 47's in my price range? Aeroleather has them at 110 GBP (about 191 USD).

--- Original message by cgeezy on Mar 8, 2006 09:13 PM

most levi stores in the US have them...i think for $175

--- Original message by Shorty Long on Mar 9, 2006 02:48 PM

yeah, but aeroleather will have the levi europe LVC, which are better quality than what's being re-released by levi in the US. just read all the complaints people are having with the new LVC stuff. trust me, it's worth the extra thirty bucks or so to get them from aeroleather.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well where can I find the LVC 47's in my price range? Aeroleather has them at 110 GBP (about 191 USD).

yeah, but aeroleather will have the levi europe LVC, which are better quality than what's being re-released by levi in the US. just read all the complaints people are having with the new LVC stuff. trust me, it's worth the extra thirty bucks or so to get them from aeroleather.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Mar 9, 2006 02:51 PM

i can't imagine there being any difference in quality between the deadstock '47s in the US, and the ones that are for sale in the UK...they're probably made in the exact same factory

i have a pair of deadstock '44s from the UK, as well as a pair of deadstock '47s from last fall's US collection...no noticable difference in my opinion in terms of quality.

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Slim Jim Nudies are aboud 155. I like them as much as I like my APCs.

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i can't imagine there being any difference in quality between the deadstock '47s in the US, and the ones that are for sale in the UK...they're probably made in the exact same factory

i have a pair of deadstock '44s from the UK, as well as a pair of deadstock '47s from last fall's US collection...no noticable difference in my opinion in terms of quality.

--- Original message by Shorty Long on Mar 9, 2006 04:41 PM

ok then. but i still read on this forum that there are differences (quality, shrinkage) with the new US stuff.

for example: http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=9024

Edited by giantreptile on Mar 10, 2006 at 07:37 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Shorty Long on Mar 9, 2006 04:41 PM

ok then. but i still read on this forum that there are differences (quality, shrinkage) with the new US stuff.

for example: http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=9024

Edited by giantreptile on Mar 10, 2006 at 07:37 AM

--- Original message by giantreptile on Mar 10, 2006 07:35 AM

the guy who started that thread is in the UK