FS: Nudie, Margiela, Acne, W+H, Veronique Branquinho, Surface To Air, BStore

r0cket-

reserved for shoes and boots

BStore Mario ankle boot - 44 - $100

Really nice ankle boot variant of the Mario shoe. Bought these forever ago and other than just trying on at home, never wore them because a) I've been saving them for when I need dress shoes and B) I never need dress shoes. Sized 44, but I think would probably fit a 45 as well (I'm usually one or the other and these fit me quite well). Leather sole. Includes original box. Color is black; lighting is just bad in the picture.

bstore1.jpg

bstore2.jpg

http://www.mattdistefano.com/selling/bstore3.jpg

http://www.mattdistefano.com/selling/bstore4.jpg

http://www.mattdistefano.com/selling/bstore5.jpg

Original German Army Trainers - size 290/45.5ish - $70/pr

Bought 3 pairs of these through a proxy (sufu user hiki who was totally awesome throughout) and they're just slightly too big for me so I'm going to sell 2 pairs and maybe just add a thicker insole to the 3rd pair. I usually wear between a US 10.5 and 11.5, EU 44 or 45 (though I can squeeze into some US 10 and EU 43s) and these are slightly too big. I think they'd fit a US 11.5 to 12 or so.

One pair is available here for $75. The other sold on eBay for $80 + shipping.

gat1.jpg

gat2.jpg

Costume National Homme boots - US 11 - SOLD

reserved for jeans

Nudie Thin Finn Dry Stretch 32 x 30 - $50

Bought from another member. Used but the wear is minimal (you can just barely see the start of some fading in the usual spots). Pocket stitching has been removed as well and they seem to have been hemmed to 30".

thinfinn2.jpg

thinfinn1.jpg

Comune David Black Coated 32 x 32 - $40

Got from Revolve before they sold out, never worn, only even taken out of the bag to snap the picture and get measurements. These are fairly light weight skinny black stretch denim w/ a plasticy (rather than waxy) coating, similar to what Nudie uses but maybe a little heavier. Measure almost exactly 32x32 w/ a 7" hem. Sorry for the shitty pic; I can take another one if there's interest.

comune.jpg

Levis 514 Raw 32 x 32 - $20

Marked irregular but I can't see any flaws (you've been warned, though). Raw denim from the feel of it though it doesn't say. Tagged 32 x 32 but measure about 35" across the waist when laid flat and aligned, with a 34" inseam and 9" hem.

levis.jpg

reserved for sweaters

Surface To Air Paris sweater - M - $40

Grey cotton v-neck sweater w/ perforated back. Worn a bit and has some minor discoloration in a couple spots Measures 21" pit to pit, 22" pit to cuff, and about 28" overall down the back.

s2a1.jpg

s2a3.jpg

Margiela line 10 brown cotton sweater - M -SOLD

Veronique Branquinho viscose/angora sweater - 46 - $120

Bought new from another member but it's a little tight so I've never worn it. Nice color, material, and cut. Buttons about half way down the front and has sort of a stand collar so it can be worn a couple different ways. Tagged 46 and measures about 19.5" pit to pit, 17.5" shoulder to shoulder, and 27" shoulder to cuff. Only on the hanger to take a picture.

vb.jpg

Acne navy cable knit wool sweater - M - SOLD