Aloha Boston Sneakerheads. I present to you SNEK ATAK.

Proletariat

Here's the deal. I have gathered up a few of my friends, graffiti artists, tattoo artists, fuckups, and the like to customize some dunks, adidas, new balance, sauconys, etc. We are having this shindig at Middlesex Lounge in Central SQ. on Monday March 13th. It's 21+ and $5 to enter and the first 75 people will get a little something something. It will start at 9pm and we will have a bunch of custom kicks, hip hop, video art, and drinks. It will be a good time. The only problem is the place only holds 125 people so if you want to come arrive early. If you have any questions there's more info at http://www.myspace.com/snekatak

hosted by Proletariat (www.arevolt.com) and Rekloos (www.rekloos.us)

sponsored in part by Boston Phoenix (www.phx.com)

located at Middlesex Lounge 315 Mass ave, Central Sq. (www.middlesexlounge.com)

Monday March 13 9PM

snekatakpostercolorfinal.jpg

i believe the marketing for such an event as this is pretty vital. the flyer-design doesn't reflect the happening. it seems very amateurish, when it could give professional vibes when properly executed, as i believe a sponsored event should.

just my eyes talking though

knife chase..

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I for one like the design. I've had no complaints whatsoever. And if the point of a flyer is to get people to the show, it's done that as well. The things practically full 2 weeks in advance. Thanks for the comments anyway.

I'm leaving for Europe on Thursday for 10 days...

I'll holler at u next time I play there but I got a residency in Allston u should check out some time.

I gotta run thru the store. Might be in the area tonight so maybe I'll see u>>>

IT GETS WACKER BY THE SECOND!

sounds good. I'll prepare security and as always lock down the store while you are here. We have a new back entrance for V.I.P.s so text me on your way and I will have Rafael meet you in the alley. Do you want your usual beverage on ice or are you feeling adventurous. Will Candy and Chloe be joining us?

I was rather perturbed this morning and sent the girls to the lake house.

I've been in a cognac mood all day. Maybe you'd like to join me for a snifter?

Please have a few items selected for me to try on. Will Tiffany be fitting me again?

Thanks!

IT GETS WACKER BY THE SECOND!