WANTED: Imperial Raw Dukes 30W

LanceP

EDIT: The subject title should actually read 32W.

I've been e-mailing Imperial's Info address with no luck, so I'm assuming they're out of stock for a while. So I'm just posting this up here to see if anyone around the Brisbane area could pick me up a pair of the Imperial Raw Dukes in a size 32W (I'm pretty sure they only come in one length, which is 36L). I will most definitely paypal you the money for the denim, as well as for shipping (I am located in Boston).

Edited by LanceP on Mar 2, 2006 at 12:04 AM

$75 canadian for shipping i just looked on the map its like 3cm from toronto to boston lol

is the price that high because they have to send it commercial, if so your best off getting an SFer to ship it as a Gift ;)

edit - sorry to pike out on you LanceP but I just remembered I won't be able to get in ot the valley this weekend, I'm going to the coast tonight :D

Edited by polly7 on Mar 2, 2006 at 04:22 PM

Ahh, I understand. I thought everyone was referring to a member of this site with the sign in name 'info'.

I contacted info yesterday, and was told that I could only get the jeans through Nomad as they are currently the North American distributor.

They are also now charging $295 instead of the previously mentioned $275