Fs: Eg, W+h, N(n), Kmw, Moma

gramps

The usual caveat:

Please be paypal ready

Prices do not include shipping

I get more (terrible) photos and/or measurements upon request

Open to offers, there are no stupid questions

Nudity is always fashionable, so here's some stuff. (Sorry for the photos, it's a borrowed camera)

Wings+Horns Foul Weather Bomber

Engineered Garments Navy Aviator Jacket

Kicking Mule Workshop Selvedge Chinos

Goodbye baby & Amen.

Engineered Garments Black Bedford Coat Med. $180

Worn a handful of times, but looked a bit too Shining Time Station on me. I feel like this photo hurts the eyes a bit less to look at, too.

4177200406_4fafe88e84.jpg

I don't have measurements on hand for this one but if I can scare up a measuring tape if you so desire.

APC Small Check Shirt w/ detachable collar. Med. $80

Collar goes off, collar goes on. It's off in this picture. Red and blue microcheck, which I'm not good enough with this camera to capture, but I'll find a stock picture soon. Was once called "passably attractive" while wearing this shirt and it might have played a part in that. I will iron it and gussy it up before sending, of course.

4188426485_34db818e9e.jpg

4189191076_14321987ed.jpg

APC New Cures sz.30 $80

We are all of us familiar with these pantalonés. I wore these twice I think. Still pretty stiff, just a little wrinkled from their time in the closet. I know APCs sell for dirt cheap now so this price is more or less arbitrary. Make me an offer.

4089584235_be4e8b25eb.jpg

Please take a look at the clusterfuck that is the APC demin thread before inquiring for sizing information.

Number (N)ine Tan Regular Cut Jeans sz. 4 $180

I wanted to get in on the N(n) pants party but am a man of horizontal proportions so I bought these. Worn once or twice, still in fine condition. Excellent quality and construction here.

4176440051_bb109c8ecd.jpg

Waist: 33"

Upper thigh: 10"

Hem: 7.5"

Inseam: 34"

MOMA Ankle Boots sz.43 $60

Wow. This photo...I don't even know. Anyway, this is a pair of two(2) boots. There is one for your left foot and one for your right, though you would wear them otherwise if you're a character. Worn twice, maybe.

4175686960_5307834d98.jpg

4174926089_dd075d69e4.jpg

4174926823_505f5d2856.jpg

Anyway, that should be it. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm just on my way out the door, but hopefully new measurements for everything will be up tonight, and all PMs will be answered. One thing I can say right now though is that the MOMA boots fit large. I am a true ten across the board and I find them big. Suitable for a ten and a half or eleven.

Cheers everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay okay, a few updates:

Photos have not been forthcoming because my borrowed camera has been returned. I'm still working on getting one that can show color, details and fit properly. This week is hectic but I will do my best and by the weekend hopefully we'll be cooking. Sorry to all who have been in contact with me and thanks for the patience. You're a credit to your organizations.

EG and W+H jacket sold, by the by.

Okay, so I got a camera again and took some better shots of the MOMA boots. So we can all stop negging me now. There was a bunch of interest in them and it got kind of shuffled about so if you are interested I'm going to ask you to PM me again

I get get additional photos of anything else for anybody, so consider this officially bumped.

Alright, the following things have transpired:

The N(n) jeans and the EG bedford are now available at slashed recession prices (Thanks, Barack. I'm voting for Lyndon Larouche.)

The KMW chinos are back up and looking for an owner again.

There are new photos of the APC shirt and KMWs up (I remain terrible at this.)

Happy Zamenhof Day to all you Esperanto speakers. Or, as you say in your language: Blerg Ferg Werg Waag.