FS/IC. Viridi Anne Goatskin Leather Jacket, Fits XS-S

Viridi-Anne Leather - Size 3 (fits small, XS-S)

Price: SOLD.

Will accept installments if needed. Accept Paypal (personal tab, or add 4%)

Source: Bought this from Hang the DJ some months ago. Has been worn quite a bit, but no damage and still in very good condition.Also basically copied hang the djs sale thread, hope he doesn't mind. I just want to fund some winter purchases.

Condition: Used but in very good condition. RiRi zippers, fully lined (Acetate/Cotton mix).

Size: 3. If you know this jacket, you'll know that the sizing ran very small. Good for an 34/44 or a small 36/46)

Leather: Goat, spring or fall weight

Measurements

Please note I (hang the dj) had the sleeves shortened but that has been taken into account in the price.

Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.75"

Armpit to Armpit: 18.5"

Waist (zipped): 17"

Length: 25"

Sleeves: 24"

I only have this shitty mirror pic right now, but I'll take some moer pics with the gfs camera soon.

4039733217_fc1b9da926_b.jpg

11kaveh.jpg

4040498464_a87a2baeb2_b.jpg

Flickr set here, sorry I'm a terrible photographer...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42193983@N04/sets/72157622653448134/

Lots lots lots of interest but it's still open for grabs at this time. Willing to accept installment options. Typical installment I'll accept are 200usd a week until payed. Or Half up front half in 2-3 weeks if necessary. Hit me up. With that option open it wont last long.

This is the best price you'll ever see for a peice in this style with this attention to detail and amazing cut and leather quality. Look at that anatomical back. Slim curved arm cut. RiRi zippers! Lots of interest but one of you needs to pull the trigger. Or you'll regret it.