video games ruined my life

DüM

Just played New Vegas at a launch party. Pretty awesome. Will prob play Fallout 3 first because it's so damn cheap now (late pass).

Anyone gonna cop the Read Dead Undead DLC? Could inject some new life into the game (no irony intended).

Man I am fucking psyched for Black Ops since I saw the new MP game modes and the return of zombie modes. Nov 9 can't come soon enough...

Red Dead Undead looks cool but I sold my copy, gonna wait until they release a GOTY version and then re-buy it.

Fallout 3 GOTY edition is absolutely amazing, in fact I'm thinking of starting it again as I don't want to buy New Vegas until it has some DLC packs for it.

Holy shit that's such a good deal

I neeeeeeeeeeed it.. after watching you guys play last night I am dying to git some street fighter going

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-hd-fallout-new/706437

^^ pretty much what I expected from it.. a lot of polishes.. nothing ground-breaking or new (which isn't a bad thing since Fallout 3 was/is an excellent game)

watching my brother play fallout now, i don't get the hype. perhaps it's just me

Nah dude, it's not that good IMO. I played for 6 hours and I was suuuuuuper addicted for those 6 hours straight but I got helllla bored after that and stopped playing.

The quests were so lame.... I ended up killing EVEYONE. Except them fucking bounty hunters that kept on coming at me like a bunch of icing bros.