FS: Various Japan stuff

edit

MEAN CavernCLUB 710 tortoise glasses - $60.00USD

- 13cm wide - lenses 5.5cm x 5cm

bought for 120USD i think, from BEAMS and are just too small for me. Brand new, plastic build.

cavernclub_glasses.jpg

CA4LA faux fur beanie - SOLD

Breathe - Double grunge hoodie - L - SOLD

Require - Teddy asymmetrical hoody - L - $90USD

shoulder: 18in | pit-2-pit: 21in | length: 26in

condition: 8/10

This hoodie is pretty cool. Made from a warm teddy bear fabric with two front pockets and two zippers. One zip goes down half way which gives you some options for wearing it differently. The arms are also slim on this which gives it a nice cut. The inside has pilling but its only do to the fabric and isn't noticeable while wearing. The forearms also have flattening of the fur but it isn't that bad and can easily fluffed up with a brush.

require_fur1.jpg

require_fur2.jpg

require_fur3.jpg

If you have any questions msg me and i'll get back to ya asap. Prices include shipping. thanks!!

Nolv Palraneu x Vans - 8.5 - $130USD

These are brand new in the box and have been sitting in my closet for a year. They had originally sent me the wrong size, so I kept these and bought the 9.5's, since these were the last pair of 8.5. They only came those two sizes. Because the laces are so fat, these could probably accomodate a size 8 as well.Original price was $200USD

nolv_vans0.jpg

nolv_vans1.jpg

nolv_vans2.jpg

nolv_vans3.jpg

nolv_vans4.jpg

Levis Vintage Blow-outs - 33 - $40USD

Unfortunately i lost the tag for these but they are brand new, never worn or washed. So i'm only guessin on the name but I'm sure someone here knows more about them than me. I believe they were from a Vintage line a couple years back and this cut was named blow-outs or something like that cause the back side was blown-out. Stupid i know.

levis_blowouts1.jpg

levis_blowouts2.jpg

SHIPS - plaid shirt - L(48) - $50.00USD

shoulder: 17in | pit-2-pit: 19in | length: 27.5in

condition: 10/10

Too small for me and has just been sitting in the closet. Slim arms as well so ideal for a 46-48.

ships_plaidshirt1.jpg

Claude Maus l/s grey - L - SOLD

my noggin is about 60cm. I'd say 57cm size head or lower. It has no stretch to it, so it looks best oversized. I'm going to try and get a fit pic tomorrow on someone else. On me it looks like I'm from prussia, wrestling bears in between vodka shots.

Added:

Rick Owens DRKSHDW olive/dark shadow Vest - sz L womens - SOLD

sorry, added the measurements on the first page. The 2 fitpic images i have is the best i can do. This doesn't fit me so no point in takin pics of me trying to wear it.

Thanks, I understand. I haven't really worn vests so I'm not sure about the fit. Should the shoulder measure of the vest match the shoulder measure for a close fitting shirt? I'm around 16.5-17, would this piece be too small? I don't want to purchase if it isn't going to fit so I appreciate your help.

BTW, where did you find that 2nd sleeved version photo? I'd like to see more shots of this piece.