edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

I've wanted to get a tritium vial for the spacer in my Military, so i could see how the GID might come in handy.

Sorry for the ignorance but I have never owned a spyderco. is this a semi common mod that is done to this model?

Glad to hear that. I can understand the desire to collect knives, but every knife I buy I plan to use. Seems like a waste of a good knife to keep it in a box all the time.

yea but you can say this to anything. Look at all the weirdos on CPF that have 500 dollar flashlights all lined up in frames hanging on there walls? a flashlight should be a functional item. I dont see why someone would have 2Gs worth hanging like pictures in there house but hey, its your money, do whatever the hell you want with it I guess.

On a side note, speaking of knives. Would anyone be interested in a Kydex sheath service around here? I was thinking of posting a FS thread for custom sheaths I just dont know if it is worth my time on SuFu. Just figured I would see if there is any interest before I put the time into it on future. holla.

99587_1.jpghttp://www.manufactum.com/Artikel/99587/Leather-Writing-Case.html this is another cool case for holding writing stuff. i've got one and the leather is really nice. the dux sharpener it comes with is a hardcore heavyweight brass one with precision settings and stuff, it rules. and the mechanical pencil is pretty good for edc because it's retractable, unlike most mechanical pencils.

and if anyone's looking for the ultimate pencil to carry around, these japanese craft design technology ones are the best i've ever used. i never thought a pencil could be so nice to write with http://www.penciltalk.org/2008/02/craft-design-technology-pencil

The Japanese Craft pencils are nice, but are too overpriced, especially if you're paying international shipping fees. You can get a great pencils like the Mirado for much less. For $20, I'd much rather get some Blackwings. They write dark and just as smoothly and also have an eraser, something vital to have on an "ultimate pencil to carry around."

Solid carry Berndog..

... o wait.

Is this where we point out the irony of your unoriginal criticism of OP's supposedly unoriginal carry? groan. Let's move on.

Hi guys. I'm looking for a Victorinox Deluxe Tinker in black. Any help?

yo, it isn't too hard to swap scales on victorinox knives. if you can find a deal on a vic tinker deluxe in red or something, order a pair of 91mm super scales to go with them. those hold tweezers, toothpick, straight pin AND a pen refill. pretty cool option if you cant find what you want

i'd try ebay tho, they have lots of rarer colors

and to DCB: don't worry about it, your carry is nice, man..