FS: Damir Doma x Linda Farrow / Clarks point taken

Egpt

The following prices include shipping to Europe and paypal fees. if you live in Asia or America, add 10$ to the total price.

Damir Doma sunglasses - SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarks desert boots point taken size uk8 (outsole measures 31cm so i guess it's more like a size us10), 110$

i bought these from a fuk member and they were used one afternoon by him, but as i was i afraid they were too big for me. these are a revised shape of the classic clarks desert boots and have a much slimmer profile and apparently better materials. these were europe and asia exclusives but are now discontinued and i haven't been able to find them in my size so i took a gamble and bought these. if you have these in a size uk7 i will also do a trade.

original sale thread link:

http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/clarks_point_taken_desert_boot_black_suede_uk_8

his pics:

DSC_0008-17.jpg

DSC_0009-16.jpg

pic of sole:

P1010084.jpg

yo egpt i'm keen as mustard for those domas, been chasing them everywhere and they loook to be sold out.

not to be an ass, but are they really in as good condition as you say?

do the bottom of the lenses look dirty as shit, or is that just me?

definitely keen if they're in good shape though.

that's probably just some fingerprints made worse by lighting, i didn't even notice it before you mentioned it.

trust me, they were literally worn 2 times veeeery lightly and are new, maybe i was lazy when taking them out of the box for photos and didn't even bother using the cleaning cloth on them.

i understand you have found a pair already but this is just to clear up the same situation for other users.

that's probably just some fingerprints made worse by lighting, i didn't even notice it before you mentioned it.

trust me, they were literally worn 2 times veeeery lightly and are new, maybe i was lazy when taking them out of the box for photos and didn't even bother using the cleaning cloth on them.

i understand you have found a pair already but this is just to clear up the same situation for other users.

yep - these glasses are as new. someone buy em!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...