Superfuture Small Arms

pure junkie

Just wondering if any other firearm enthusiasts in here.......if so what you guys have? take it to the range often? any hunters in here ? future purchases? Gun Control and Obama and your thoughts.

I was always into firearms since I was a child. My father was in the military and I felt pretty comfortable with guns. After moving back to Houston my first purchase was a Bushmaster m4, pretty stock except the after market grip I put on it. I also own a S&W Air Weight .38 model 442. Currently I am also holding on to my brother's Springfield XD 9mm, he can't have it up there in Boston legally so left it in Houston. When I move back East I'll still have my guns with me, don't really care about the State Laws.

As far as the Gun Control, I know for a fact people who buy guns legally are not trying to rob people. The people you don't want carrying a gun already has a gun. It is TOO easy to obtain a illegal firearm in our country, and to make things worse the Govt. is trying to get rid of our 2nd Amendment rights to bare arms. I am all for peace , but why should I give up my rights to bare arms knowing the person who will try to take my nice shit from me will be packing a heat. When they get rid of ALL the weapons from the streets ( which will NEVER happen) then they can tell law abiding citizens what to do with their guns. After Katrina they actually collected all the REGISTERED weapons from civilians which lead to a lot of robberies because the stick up dudes knew they don't have to worry about anyone having a surprise for them when they do a B&E. If you ask me this doesn't make any sense.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amon goth

I'm into guns myself. I'll be getting a Kimber CDPII custom this summer.

It's kimbers best gun and it shoots beautifully. i'm pretty pumped for it. getting a sweet deal for under $1200

custom_cdp_2.jpg

Also planning on getting a sweet rifle, maybe an ar15 or something a little newer like an m4a1 but i need to look at prices.

i'll be getting something smaler for concealed carry once i get my license. can't decide what. probably something with a high capacity magazine so not a kimber even though i really want one. but it's for self defense and if a fucker tries to mug me, i'm gonna want to put a lot more than 8 bullets in his ass.

as u may have guessed by my avatar, i will not rest until i have shot a .50 desert

i would love to try it with some armor piercing jawnz

this being nola, a couple of my female coworkers pack and go to shooting clubs on a regular

i'm trying to tag along some time

I really like my Bushmaster m4......best bet would be to check out gun shows or buy one from online. If you buy an upper / lower separately you can def. save some money.

For conceal carry I really like my S&W .38 airweight. I use to carry it even when I wore my Even Stevens or New Standards and it was totally hidden. Only thing is your dry denim will stretch on the waist if you pack a burner.

wtf_gun-collection.jpg

hi, my name is carl.

i like to carry concealed guns so that when I meet a robber, I can assure we both die. preferably with hollow points, so we can shred up our insides a bit, too.

i also enjoy guitar hero, nunchucks, and speedos.

dislikes: shaving, hair removal cream, obama, peaceniks and sharks

(ps: hi pure junkie! i also love to bare arms... grrrrrrr)

Guest amon goth

Haha I got negged for saying I'd shoot someone who mugged me. :P

If someone puts my life, property or family in danger I'm sure as hell going to fight back. If you'd rather not, I respect that. But I'd rather kill a criminal than die at the hands of one

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19365762/detail.html

Prime example of why everyone should carry.

Anyway this isn't a gun control debate thread. To each his own.

Now let's talk about guns!

Gun peoples,

I am a chinese guy who lives in the ghetto near large projects(ever heard of Irak ask Lefrak) with drug dealers on every corner and I wear a 10 thousand dollar watch while I walk my 4k pure bred dog at 1am and I park my 80 thousand dollar mercedes on the street without fear. My jbeezy wife walks around decked out in Tsumori Chisato, Dianne Von F with her Chole/Fendi/Hermes bags without fear of rape.

I want to know where the hell do you folks live. It seems like you guys are in constant fear of getting robbed/rape that you feel like you need a concealed gun to defend yourself.

Don't you get it mayne?

It's their fucking RIGHT!

It's in the an amendment to the CONSTITUTION!

Never mind the fact that the original understanding of the Second Amendment was neither an individual right of self-defense nor a collective right of the states, but rather a civic right that guaranteed that citizens would be able to keep and bear those arms needed to meet their legal obligation to participate in a well-regulated militia (which has precedence in common law back to 1285).

Fuck that shit. We got the NRA up in this bitch to protect our "rights"!

Guest amon goth
Gun peoples,

I am a chinese guy who lives in the ghetto near large projects(ever heard of Irak ask Lefrak) with drug dealers on every corner and I wear a 10 thousand dollar watch while I walk my 4k pure bred dog at 1am and I park my 80 thousand dollar mercedes on the street without fear. My jbeezy wife walks around decked out in Tsumori Chisato, Dianne Von F with her Chole/Fendi/Hermes bags without fear of rape.

I want to know where the hell do you folks live. It seems like you guys are in constant fear of getting robbed/rape that you feel like you need a concealed gun to defend yourself.

You're forgetting that the primary reason for gun ownership in our cases is as a hobby. Shooting is really fun and collecting is enjoyable too. Luckily for me I don't constantly feel that I'm in danger. But I like knowing that even in the rare occasion that I need to defend myself, I'm likely to have more firepower than the person endangering me.

A criminal holding someone at gunpoint is usually scared and might hesitate to shoot, but people defending themselves have no reason to hesitate and will usually come out of the fight alive and unharmed.

I don't see why it's such a big deal to people who are anti-guns. No matter what, criminals will be able to get guns. Most are bought illegally anyway. So why not let good upstanding citizens have them? Both for sport and CCW.

I don't hate on people who don't want or dislike guns. It's entirely their choice and I hope they (and everyone else of course) never encounter a situation where they might need one. I mean I'll carry, but I hope to hell I never have to use it. If I ever do, there's no way in hell the assailant is coming out of it alive.

i think you'll find that very few people seek a CCW to actually carry a weapon on their person day in and out. do i think everyone who owns a gun needs a CCW? absolutely not. a few common reasons:

1) you carry large amounts of cash during work (i know several parking lot managers who carry when they're collecting from the kiosks)

2) you work at night in potentially dangerous areas (truck drivers, etc--many bar managers here carry after hours)

3) you are/are related to an important/influential person

4)you are afraid of zombies

also, in many cases possessing a CCW makes transporting a firearm easier, which i why i've got one.

you could make the argument that people with a CCW are less of a danger than those without. in most places i'm aware of, the CCW has to be issued directly by the sheriff, and it's not uncommon to be turned down for one. in many jurisdictions firearms aren't required to be registered to a particular person--at least CCW's provide some sort of documentation.

You're forgetting that the primary reason for gun ownership in our cases is as a hobby. Shooting is really fun and collecting is enjoyable too. Luckily for me I don't constantly feel that I'm in danger. But I like knowing that even in the rare occasion that I need to defend myself, I'm likely to have more firepower than the person endangering me.

I actually do go shoot guns in Pennsylvania on occasion and I really enjoy it.

A criminal holding someone at gunpoint is usually scared and might hesitate to shoot, but people defending themselves have no reason to hesitate and will usually come out of the fight alive and unharmed.

I dunno dude about this, thats just speculation.

I don't see why it's such a big deal to people who are anti-guns. No matter what, criminals will be able to get guns. Most are bought illegally anyway. So why not let good upstanding citizens have them? Both for sport and CCW.

I don't hate on people who don't want or dislike guns. It's entirely their choice and I hope they (and everyone else of course) never encounter a situation where they might need one. I mean I'll carry, but I hope to hell I never have to use it. If I ever do, there's no way in hell the assailant is coming out of it alive.

Like I said I more afraid of trigger happy dudes with pride who think they're Charles Bronson all of sudden because they're packing. I dont want get shot over a fender bender or a spilled drink. Who do you think is more likely to open fire on you, a criminal who usually likes to keep a low profile or a regular joe with a ccw in a state that has "meet force with force" laws? He could shoot my ass and say I tried to rape his family.

I actually do go shoot guns in Pennsylvania on occasion and I really enjoy it.

I dunno dude about this, thats just speculation.

Like I said I more afraid of trigger happy dudes with pride who think they're Charles Bronson all of sudden because they're packing. I dont want get shot over a fender bender or a spilled drink. Who do you think is more likely to open fire on you, a criminal who usually likes to keep a low profile or a regular joe with a ccw in a state that has "meet force with force" laws? He could shoot my ass and say I tried to rape his family.

If you look at the facts, a VERY small percentage of CCW holders use their weapons in a manner that is unlawful. Something like less than 2 percent of CCW permits have been revoked due to that person committing a felony, of those very few were from violent crimes (usually assault) There has also NEVER been a case of a CCW holder pulling a gun on a police officer. Another thing to think about is a small percentage (2-10%) of the overall population have ccws and even fewer carry daily.

I support CCW permits but am all for education, proper storage, and mandatory training of firearms.

As to your fender bender philosophy, do you REALLY think that a criminal is less likely to pull a gun on you than a law abiding citizen?

As to your fender bender philosophy, do you REALLY think that a criminal is less likely to pull a gun on you than a law abiding citizen?

Yes cus I live in a shit neighborhood, and I never felt safer around guys drinking 40s with their off leashed pitbulls, slinging rocks and fighting over corners. My local bank gets robbed every week and all the chinese restaurants have 2 inch thick bullet proof glass.

I am more afraid getting shot in the suburbs that sell guns at walmart by idiots.

For example:

Yoshihiro Hattori was a Japanese exchange student residing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States at the time of his death. Hattori was on his way to a Halloween party and he went to the wrong house by accident. The property owner, Rodney Peairs, mortally wounded Hattori with gunfire, thinking he was trespassing with criminal intent. The controversial homicide, and Peairs' subsequent acquittal in the state court of Louisiana, received worldwide attention. This dude rang the wrong doorbell wtf.

Columbine, Virginia Tech, those be law abiding citizens.

That's a few incidents vs all gun crimes from criminals, I'm not saying it's foolproof. As for the baton rouge thing, under the law of castle doctrine if a perceived intruder is in your home or property, you have the right to defend yourself and property. A guy in a costume could be a perceived threat, but I think he was a little trigger happy and it was not a justified shooting.

I'm a tall white suburban kid that lives 3 miles from Detroit, and I feel safe going to Detroit and do so all the time. It all depends on the person, some feel the need to have a weapon to protect themselves and their family, others feel safe with people slinging rock a block away from where they live, and others just enjoy shooting at ranges or the aesthetic of guns.

I am not saying gun laws are perfect, there is much reform needed.

Back to guns, I have a RRA elite car A4, looking to get a 12g and xd40 soon.