FS/T: john varvatos boots, MJ, theory, ucb

robgotsastaplerr

hey all, i know i got practically zero posts on this sufu boards, but i am a long time lurker who's gone through many transactions on here and SF via PMs. i recently put down the cash for a lot of goods ive been seeing pop up around here these days and i figure it's time to consolidate some of the older goods as well. i accept paypal and will be quick to answer any PMs you got, so fire away!

first off, the varvatos boots

-comes in a black-grey, pre-faded look, fresh vibram soles; size US 8 (but runs slightly large)

-length of strap that snakes around the boot is adjustable

-not sure which year, sorry, but it is a very rare and unconventional design

-worn only a handful of times, still in excellent condition

-picked up from ebay last winter, but i got a pair of red wings to keep my feet snug for this year's winter

-asking $190

3953439819_afef5c9dc9.jpg

3953439351_e09a850238.jpg

second, a theory polo

-100% cashmere, this is quite possibly the softest tee i own; size S

-worn very rarely by me, it's still practically new, never been washed

-asking $90

3953438705_082493059e.jpg

third, a marc jacobs thermal

-just your basic thermal by the marc line, washed maybe twice? size S

-like many other MJ things, fit is slighty looser than you expect, but that makes it rather comfy

-asking $60

3953438849_66f7b3b914.jpg

and lastly, a united colors of benetton sweater

-never worn, new without tags; 100% wool, good layering piece; size S

-bought this on an impulse buy after seeing a huge sale sign at the store, but it turns out it's a tad too short for me

-asking $40

3954218302_497567f93b.jpg

now as for trades, im very open-minded to all sorts of offers, but i admit i am a bit of a brand shopper. at this point im too lazy to make a comprehensive list, but shoot me all sorts of offers from oxfords to bracelets and i'll take a look. thanks