Band shirts anyone?

poopie boy

I used to wear long sleeve button up shirts almost exclusively. Throw in the random sweater or polo but that was it. Now I want to start wearing some t-shirts but and wouldn't mind throwing in some awesome band shirts which is always a good excuse for a hot girl with great taste in music to come talk to me.

I currently don't own any band shirts but I want to buy some. Anyone know any cool places to find obscure band shirts? Or just want to post pictures of awesome band shirts you are trying to track down or already own? Post'em!

Here's one that I'm thinking of copping:

2009_0912niceisvice0013_-_Copy.JPG

Also, I'd love to be able to make shirts using album sleeves or random prints of bands on blank t-shirts.. this would be awesome because nobody would have it.

I really want to put this on either an all black t-shirt or on a white t:

the_style_council-groovin.jpg

and maybe this:

Pulp+041.jpg

and this:

!B%28l%282!!BWk~$%28KGrHgoH-DYEjlLl4%29iEBKdFyqV5ug~~_12.JPG

Discuss some good places to buy:

1. cool band shirts

2. quality prints/posters that could be turned into an awesome band shirt

we already have a thread for this:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=13127&highlight=band

anyways,

vintage screen stars is the best, size M fits like a smallish

size L is like a perfect "smedium"

a lot of my t-shirts are band tees...

xasthur

wolfbrigade

bathory

archgoat

aus rotten

crass

dead milkmen

the boils

black panther shock unit

and some others i'm probably forgetting

which boils shirt you have? i had the OLD SCHOOL white shirt with black raising the flag one...got it like some years ago now, wow, probably over 12 years now, holy shit

a lot of my t-shirts are band tees...

xasthur

wolfbrigade

bathory

archgoat

aus rotten

crass

dead milkmen

the boils

black panther shock unit

and some others i'm probably forgetting

please post some pics :)

I have a sz small OG his hero is gone shirt (not a boot) that I've worn probably 4-5 times, it's too short for me. Someone take it off my hands. It's the cover of fool's gold 7" with the metal-as-fuck logo.

shirts that are too small or too big for me, just off the top of my head:

noothgrush (with one of the best logos ever!)

buried inside

graf orlock

cursed

hopesfall (7th grade fuuuck yes)

catheter

extreme noise terror (too big but I wear it anyways)

takaru

american nightmare (beat to hell)

oooold AFI shirt (east bay hardcore on the front, shut yr mouth and open your eyes on the back)

tragedy (stupid bird design)

some girls

I know I have more...just can't remember, since I hardly wear any. I really want a left for dead or the swarm shirt though.

Is some girls still big? When their first seven inch came out, I had a friend go to the record release show and get the shirt they made specifically for those two shows, there's like 40 of 'em or something. I stopped paying attention to that band shortly after though, the full length they did after was awful. I should ebay that shit though.

And a band shirt I still wear regularly (one of the only band of this style/era that had any staying power for me):

3933524306_d95f60dbea.jpg

^^Yes, Orchid kills. Is the Noothgrush shirt a Small or Large?

I've actually gone to Stanton to slim down a few insanely large L's and XL's to fit much better/realistically.

For shirts that are too small, I usually end up cutting out the logo and sewing it onto a blank Uniqlo tee (patch style)...worked very well for the red Citizens Arrest shirt I had. About to do that to:

-Born Against shirt (the barbed wire fence graphic),

-(Union of) Uranus shirt (the "trendy riots" graphic),

-Deadguy shirt (golden yellow "Die Hippie Scum" double sided graphic),

and perhaps the infamous Dropdead "Burnt Face" shirt that I turned into a sleeveless, collarless, 'beater type joint...where I just rock a longer beater underneath to make up for the slight lack of length.

Otherwise, the favorites include:

-Grey Rorschach god=satan double-sided shirt with comical olde illustration on the back ("the result of a disagreement"...one gentleman decking another)

-a super worn/soft as hell Citizens Arrest white logo tee...the fit cannot get any better as well.

-Deadguy "Death to False Metal" double-sided with the red lettering and pentagram on the front.

I also have a bunch of other OG Dropdead shirts...those cats put out crazy amounts of soft goods.

ahh union of uranus shirt, i'm jealous. Had a pin, but fell off my shorts years ago.

noothgrush t is a small. i still wear it actually, i just rock an unbuttoned flannel over it so it's not as obvious.

Yeah I have to do that with the Dropdead business.

Rorschach last night yielded MANY a new merch purchase...first time I went and copped from a merch booth in YEARS. Mad shirts...including the coveted "Divine Machine" and the Pushead design.