recommend me a cigarette

keagan

camel regular menthol wides are my main smoke but i've been buying djarum specials too for when i want a long lasting smoke however i can't smoke them in public without some douchebag wanting a drag off of mine

i want a cigarette that lasts as long as a clove without looking like a clove

r i can't smoke them in public without some douchebag wanting a drag off of mine

That strangers legitimately ask that kind of stuff baffles me. I don't smoke but this is how I imagine a conversation going

Me: [smoking]

Guy: "Hey man, that smells crazy, can I get a drag?"

Me: "Are you fucking high? Get the fuck outta here before I skullfuck you."

That said, my smoker friends swear by American Spirits for a longer lasting smoke.

They say they last long because American Spirits are like trying to smoke a cigarette through a pillow. Fuck that.

I roll my own, and those last a while. If I buy prerolled, I like Winstons on the cheap or some Nat Shermans if I have some extra cash.

Cloves are not my thing either. And I agree with the American Spirits smoking through a pillow thing. Fuck that. Winstons are decent and cheap, Gauloises Blondes are really good too. I used to smoke Laurens 48 but they stopped making them about 6 years ago. Best smokes ever, great toasted flavor, and long lasting. Cool, no bullshit pack too, I think...

Laurens_48_filtre_ks_20_s_belgium.jpg

When I'm back home in Belgium I like to indulge in Tigra, mostly because I like the pack, but a pretty good smoke too...

Tigra_belgian_version_design_2_ks_20_s_belgium.jpgTigra_belgian_version_design_3_royal_s_25_s_belgium.jpg