FS Wings + Horns Boots Service Boot Black 42EUR/9US

Guest Westbound

Guest Westbound

Up for (re)sale is a pair of the original Black W+H Service boot that was purchased from an SF member about 6 days ago. Amazing quality and just an all-around beautiful boot that I thought would fit within my wardrobe aesthetic, but unfortunately does not. Pics of the boots can be seen here (although I received them without the two front sofsole pads):

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=132774

I wear a 9 in both GT and IR (Red Wing) and these are not a bad fit (I believe a size 8.5 would be perfect, tho') - very slightly loose (worn with medium socks), but a fit that I could definitely make work (perhaps with thicker socks and some insoles). I think sizing down 1 1/2 (like yosh from the above thread did) from your normal size should work for most people - but to be safe, wouldn't use that number as a general guideline because I'm pretty sure some have made the one-size-down thing work, as well.

I'd like what I paid ($400) + local shipping costs (no international, please). And considering I've been burned before (not on here), I'll be limiting sales to those that either have good feedback or are established members of any of the usual boards. Sorry.

Any questions, just ask!

Thanks!

94915912.jpg