Claire Tough cardigan | Pendleton + RLX jackets | Morrissey trench coat | Small 36-38

-J-

Morrissey short and slim trench coat, cotton-linen blend. Small size.

Morrissey is one of the respected Australian fashion forward brand. $60 + postage

MorrisseySmall02_resize.jpg

th_MorrisseySmall03_resize.jpg th_MorrisseySmall06_resize.jpg th_MorrisseySmall09_resize.jpg th_MorrisseySmall10_resize.jpg th_MorrisseySmall11_resize.jpg

Pendleton wool shirt jacket Small size.

The quality is very nice. Unlike other flimsy wool shirts, this is very thick and strong.

In my view (I owned both Pendleton and Woolrich), Pendleton makes a better woolen shirt than Woolrich.

The shirt is also cut shorter to make it contemporary looks (no alteration). $50 + postage

PendletonSmall02_resize.jpg

th_PendletonSmall03_resize.jpg th_PendletonSmall05_resize.jpg th_PendletonSmall06_resize.jpg

Pendleton measurements

Armpits 20 inch

Shoulders 17 inch

Length (top-bottom) 27.75 inch

Sleeve 23.25 inch

Morrissey measurements

Armpits 20 inch

Shoulders 17.5 inch

Length (bottom of collar) 30 inch

Sleeve 26 inch

Australia buyer will be free of postage.

*Avantgarde Clare Tough Cardigan EU48

Clare Tough stuffs are sold in UK for $800+. Asking for $250 + postage.

This cardigan is a rare piece with similar style to Carpe Diem, Julius, LUC etc.

th_ClaireTough01.jpg th_ClaireTough03.jpg th_ClaireTough09.jpg th_ClaireTough08.jpg th_ClaireTough07.jpg

Neck center to sleeve hem is 37 inch.

Armpits without being stretched is 20-21 inch (51-52cm) and stretches up to 55cm I would say.

Around neck seam to bottom is 39 inch (excluding hoodie)

The piece is versatile and can be stretched thus it will fit a person from 46 (oversized cardigan), 48 (fit) or 50 (slim) depending on how you want the fit.

• 1 month later...