FS: DH Black waxed and UMC 09

Cubzor

for sell, UMC 09 19cm size 28 and black waxed 19cm size 27, both brand new with tag, never worn

i dont have pics or measurements right now, but you all now what they look like, i will post pics later or if you ask me

price (including all the fees):

umc: 350€

black waxed: 380€

of coruse i accept offer, im in a hurry so i will accept good offers, but not too crazy ones

oh and i accept paypal but i REALLY prefer bank transfer (since i only send the jeans when the money is into my bank account, it will be faster for you too, 5 days faster)

pics of UMC 09 :

http://img25.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p8181248.jpg

(i forgot to put the tag on when i took the pics)

measurements:

hem: 17,5cm

waist: 39cm

full lenght: 117cm

for black waxed i will update it on friday

Sorry but not a chance anyone will cop without pics, let alone measurements. Not only that, but at near retail, there's no reason for people to pay for second hand jeans through a shady bank transfer when they could just get it shipped from a Dior boutique for almost the same price. It's a sad fact that the INSTANT they're taken off the shelf their value is slashed, not to mention that most people come to Supermarket looking for lower-than-retail prices anyway. Btw "black waxed" is extremely vague, could refer to any number of models across many seasons

mm black waxed are all the same, and UMC 09 is out of the shelves

and last year i bought day after day for 165€ and i sold it for 245€, so it's value didnt get slashed ;P

oh and shaddy bank transfer is not that shaddy, i already did some with other user and there was no problem (i will try to get their ID and them to post here if possible :P)

and you said it, get it for ALMOST the same price, almost :P

reason:

MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item (322978839)

Dear espaprout (***************@live.com),

You recently listed the following listing:

250487349954 - Dior² homme² BNWT Under my car 09 19cm size 28

250487353500 - Dior² Homme² BNWT black waxed jeans FW 07 size 27 19cm

The listing was removed because it violated eBay policy.

- Limited selling history

- Listing items in auction format shorter than five days

You may also consider these tips to help improve your listing:

- Check the spelling of your text or description, including product and brand names, to make sure there are no errors

blablabla

i didnt even tried to put them back on sale