• YES! i r luv asshole/suckdick.
    • NO! i don't like asshole/suckdick.

Guest jmatsu

asshole

banned

sorry i am just kidding don't ban me plz

and i post quality posts on sufu, i am part of sufu history

i am legend

he IS legend! anyway most of his posts made me laugh. and that was a good thing and more than i can say for alota others here.

doctorworm

did you pass on my contact information to asshole so he can sort out what he has to.

ProfMonnitoff

you don't know what you are talking about, but keep talking, it is very counterproductive, other users may get the idea that you know the ins and outs of superfuture, what people get banned for, how to get unbanned, what it is like to deal with me on a banning, none of which you know by experience and most of which your posts read like you don't understand at all.

Guest jmatsu
doctorworm

did you pass on my contact information to asshole so he can sort out what he has to.

ProfMonnitoff

you don't know what you are talking about, but keep talking, it is very counterproductive, other users may get the idea that you know the ins and outs of superfuture, what people get banned for, how to get unbanned, what it is like to deal with me on a banning, none of which you know by experience and most of which your posts read like you don't understand at all.

so wait.. hap, why did u ban him? cause he had multiple accounts, and said u suck? i'm alittle sad u banned him, but it is not my intention to attack u. seriously wanna know why cause i was fond of asshole.

Guest jmatsu
hap i

apologize

personally i still think that it was unfair

sex me hard

u and me

xoxo

haha! LOL. u got reinstated and voted for yourself to be unbanned. u funny little fuck.

so wait.. hap, why did u ban him? cause he had multiple accounts, and said u suck? i'm alittle sad u banned him, but it is not my intention to attack u. seriously wanna know why cause i was fond of asshole.

jmatsu

instead of questioning everything, perhaps you spend some time explaining to the kids who look up to you how you have avoided being banned.

i am sure you have good advice on it.

i recall that in private you are polite and listen to mod requests, respectful even, you see i think that people look up to you, and don't get to see that side and so assume that it is some of the more aggressive posts/etc that have kept you an active member when you have pushed so many boundries.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu

instead of questioning everything, perhaps you spend some time explaining to the kids who look up to you how you have avoided being banned.

i am sure you have good advice on it.

i recall that in private you are polite and listen to mod requests, respectful even, you see i think that people look up to you, and don't get to see that side and so assume that it is some of the more aggressive posts/etc that have kept you an active member when you have pushed so many boundries.

hap,

it is not my responsibility to preach or give advice about how to stay unbanned to anyone unless they ask for it. infact i'd still feel silly about it.

i am respectful to mods or anyone who are respectful 2 me. you being one of them. infact i think you are probably the only mod that i've actually talked too numerous times except for one time when minya asked me a shoe question and servo don't really count. when i disagree about some shit i have and have had no qualms about telling anyone, u included (as u know) exactly what i think.

• 4 years later...