ddml = thomas pynchon

sawyer

Guest nondskrpt

started reading gravity's rainbow a couple months ago. had to put it down after about 3 days. it's gonna be another one of those books i attempt to read like 20 different times before i actually get through it, and all my effort merely so i can pat myself on the back for being an "intellectual". I'm sure I'll enjoy it in the end, but yeah, postmodern literature is generally pretty dense.

or is this thread about how hard it is to learn Document Definition Markup Language?

I don't know about that shit, but you better have no other plans in your life for 6 months if you want to get through gravities rainbow and truly understand it. fuck.

started reading gravity's rainbow a couple months ago. had to put it down after about 3 days. it's gonna be another one of those books i attempt to read like 20 different times before i actually get through it, and all my effort merely so i can pat myself on the back for being an "intellectual". I'm sure I'll enjoy it in the end, but yeah, postmodern literature is generally pretty dense.
or is this thread about how hard it is to learn Document Definition Markup Language?
I don't know about that shit, but you better have no other plans in your life for 6 months if you want to get through gravities rainbow and truly understand it. fuck.

-- Clearly Missing The Point --