Barbour, Filson, Whites, Alden, Dita [Price Drops]

tmadd

Consolidating all of the remaining items from all of my for sale threads into one thread to sell them all quickly at stupid prices:

PRICE DROP=$200 SHIPPED IN USA

Alden #8 Shell Cordovan Chukkas 6.5D-These shoes are gorgeous, and have seen a fair amount (maybe 6-7 months total) of wear. The uppers (the shell itself) is in great shape, with no significant damage, just lots of patina from wear and polishing, wear and polishing. The heels are close to needing repair but the soles have a good year of life left in them. They were a tad tight on me and as a result the leather lining in one of the shoes was worn through in a small spot. The damage won't become a problem, as there is no way it will extend through the shell itself so I wouldn't be concerned. I snapped a shot of the damage so you could see for yourself though. Also, if the eventual buyer would like to have the shoes reheeled (or resoled) by Greg at Eddies Shoe Repair in Sherman Oaks, I would be willing to facilitate that before they are shipped to you and wouldn't charge anything on top of whatever Greg would be charging...with a resole you have have a nearly brand new looking boot for a fraction of the cost. Now $225 plus shipping includes cedar shoes trees, Alden Shoe Bags and the original box. PRICE DROP= $200 SHIPPED IN USA!!!!!!

DSCN1301.jpg

Little orange splashes on this one are the overhead lights, not discoloration:

DSCN1302.jpg

DSCN1324.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

Whites LTT 8" Smoke Jumpers 6.5C-These boots are unbelievable. Partially due to the leather lining I had added, they fit like a glove, but protect like a tank. The most comfortable boots I have ever owned, and my favorite in terms of rugged, beautiful construction. I will own another pair of Whites someday. I had a half-sole on for the 3 or 4 months that these boots were worn, but took it off for the last five days of wear. I like the boots much better with the leather soles, which have years of life left on them. For $225 plus shipping I will include cedar shoe trees, the original shoe box, and the original laces (leather and nylon) and original Whites tags.PRICE DROP=$200 SHIPPED IN USA

DSCN1326.jpg

DSCN1329.jpg

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg196/tylermmadden/Final%20Superfuture%20Sale/Whites%20LTT%20Smoke%20Jumpers/?action=view&current=DSCN1330.jpg

PRICE DROP=$100 SHIPPED IN USA

Barbour Waxed Cotton Bomber Jacket Large. Awesome, super-warm, and water repellent. I wore it a few times during rainy months last year in the Bay Area, but since I have been in LA, it doesn't get into the rotation. This is 450 new, mine is now $125 plus shipping.

DSC_0185.jpg

contact me direct at [email protected] for quickest response.

I moved, and was not keeping up on this for a week...I am back now. BUMP.

Also, if you want something, or especially multiples...make an offer, I might just listen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...