is this jean pierre shit real?

tyang

Well from simple deduction I have come to the conclusion that jean pierre is in fact a real person because his clothes truly do exist. The only thing, jean pierre may be an arbitrary name that somebody chose when posting pictures of his buttfuckery online. Either somebody is trolling us with this jean pierre character or he is actually posting as himself. Either way, a person like this actually does exist and his clothes are real.

whoa.png

i was wondering if anybody else was gonna notice this fucker

for some reason (besides his looking like a gimp) this dude really pisses me the fuck off

i was wondering if anybody else was gonna notice this fucker

for some reason (besides his looking like a gimp) this dude really pisses me the fuck off

he doesn't really post anywhere other then waywt so you could always lower your blood pressure a little and put him on ignore ;)

he's kinda amusing when you think really about it

i don't understand how you could be insulted by him. i just lol at whatever he posts and don't give a shit about it. his first coupel of fits i was staring at the screen trying to figure out if this du is for real or not. well he is 100% what he portrays himself to be and i think he brings a funny/entertaining twist to this oh so serious forum