EDWIN RAW DENIM SIZING

jimmyweave

I'ld say go true to size, or one size less.

They stretch a lot (as do all Denim really). I'm somewhere between 32" to 33" normally (thought I was a 34" but turned out I was wrong icon_smile_tongue.gif). I tried a pair 33" and they were way to big. The 32" were a bit tight, but now they've stretched out really nice and even look a bit saggy in the back.

And, as mentioned, they are indeed sanforized so I'm not expecting much shrinkage.

Many jeans aren't sized to the tag, as it seems. And there can be variations between each and every pair as well, I've experienced this a few times when trying on jeans in stores. A 33" in one wash or model fits like a glove while the same model, different wash is tight or loose as hell.

I find it very hard ordering online, but as far as Edwin's go I'm a 32". Even ordered a pair of Nashvilles, and they too fit well. Only thing I have a hard time recommending, even for dry denim (sanforized) is oversizing. Unless it's specificly Raw or STF I can only assume that it will stretch out again. It's happened with all my jeans, specially my 33" and 34". Fit nice or comfortable after first wash, and then stretches out again...