Billykirk

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Billykirk. They are based on the East Coast, and much of their collection is made by a group of Amish leather workers in Pennsylvania. They have a decent line of accessories that are truly built to last. It is fair to say that I am huge fan of their entire range. From the many items my brother and I own, we have gained nothing but enjoyment in wearing them as we go about our daily lives and in watching them age gracefully.

I therefore dedicate this thread to the brand which brings joy to our lives.

Please post your Billykirk goods, wants and desires.

Enjoy.

"You can't fake quality anymore than you can fake a good meal."

-William S. Burroughs

Links:

Billykirk online store

Billykirk blog

More about Billykirk

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you~, I got that info from their interview. will confirm with them.

post pics please. two years. must look nice :)

there isn't much evolution in a black polished wallet. maybe if i get bored i'll snap some shots. BTW, what iphone case do you have from them?

You can email them directly about this wallet. But I am not sure if they make to order or not (let me know if you know). For iphone or gadgets case, I personally like this one:

http://www.billykirk.com/page.cfm?id_product=34778959&type=1&product_group=26932957&xid=53753800

Just make sure the size is ok with you

i've got the black trifold wallet, too lazy to take pics now, but i like the unique card flap and very soft leather, it is in fact very small considering its a tri fold