Cheese Appreciation Thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm rocking that picante provolone and smoked gruyere in my fridge. Some croque madames with the gruyere going down tomorrow afternoon. cheap and easy

Orlando built this new Whole Foods gigantic warehouse place in the rich area. I went there over winter break and it was like a little kid going to disney for the first time. I sat in the giant cheese section for like 30 minutes and since it was new they had like 8 people working that section. I kept getting free cheese and wine samples.

This gorgonzola from oregon called.....oregonzola was fucking delicious. Same with this sharp, almost spicy cheese from spain. I wanna go back and just buy $50 worth of various cheeses and then some baguettes

^ Shared love for 6 y/o cheddar. Also, California Adventure has this corndog place that does a cheese on a stick version that's waaayy better than hot dog on a stick's. I can only hang with a couple bites, but it's amazing.

corndogcastle.jpg

Corndog Castle for life.