FS: Flat Head, APC, drkshdw, acne + more

gobbledock

Getting rid of a few things that I've never/barely worn. Located in Sydney, Australia, but I am willing to ship internationally. Prices are in AUD. PM me if you want an item shipped internationally and I'll look at prices. I accept paypal and bank deposit.

I apologise in advance for the crappy photos. If you want better photos or photos of specific details, let me know.

Flat Head Black/White Houndstooth

SOLD

APC Brown Suede Boots

Size 43, I'd say fits like a US 10-10.5. Bought from nemoulette for 150 USD + shipping, but I never wore them. Looking for 140 AUD.

The first three pictures capture the colour of the boots well I think.

picture1

picture2

picture3

boots!

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Jacket

SOLD

UmbroxKimJones Blue Canvas Lowtops

Size 43/US 10. Wore these once but they were too small for me. 40 AUD.

picture 1

picture 2

Nice Collective Tshirt

Medium. Purple tshirt with gold print on the front and black cobweb design on the back . Bought this secondhand on sufu but only wore it once. 20 AUD.

Measurements:

Chest: 46.5cm

Shoulders: 44cm

Length: 64.5cm

tshirt

Trovata tshirts

Bought these from the Incu garage sale. They are samples apparently. Both size medium although they have slightly different measurements. Never worn. 20 AUD each or both for 30AUD.

fish

more fish

swiss army knife

more swiss army knife

Measurements:

Fish tshirt:

Chest: 47cm

Shoulder: 41cm

Length: 69cm

Swiss Army Knife tshirt:

Chest: 45cm

Shoulder: 45cm

Length: 69cm

FS: Acne Max Cash

SOLD

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate, Im Melbourne based and keen on that black/white hounds tooth.

Im just curious about the size, because on Self Edge they say that the size 40 hounds tooth runs at a size 38 because its a slim fit. Is this true? cos im 167cm tall and i just bought a flathead chambray 38, and it fits pretty much just right, a normal 40 might be a little too large.

cheers, have a good one!