FT mister freedom chambray m

dabronxy

Hey , want to trade this mf chambray size large for an extra large or for any other misterfreedom wear in waist 34 or xl , I got it of ebay and it was described as bnwt and ive worn it once , not quite sure of wash history so if any ones interested I will cold wash and measure , also I think it might be from the first run of mf shirts , if anyone could give us aheads up on that it would be appreciated ,aslo if youd like to purchase I will maybe sell , prefer trade , cheers number1.JPGnumber3.JPGnumber2.JPG

(it's also stamped "L")

Where's the stamp? I can't see it...

The sizing on these sure is confusing.

These are the measurements from SE for the raw unwashed version:

Medium Large

Chest 41 44

Length 29 31

Sleeve 24 25.5

Shoulder 17.8 18.8

These are the measurements from Hinoya for the one-wash version:

Medium Large

Pit-to-pit 20.9 22.0

Length 29.1 29.5

Sleeve 23.6 25.6

Shoulder 17.7 18.5

These are the measurements for dabronxy's shirt from a yahoo.jp site:

Medium Large

Pit-to-pit 20.9 22.0

Length 28.7 30.7

Sleeve 23.6 25.2

Shoulder 17.3 18.1

These are the measurements for the one-wash chambray I have

Large

Pit-to-Pit 21.5

Length 31

Sleeve 25.5

Shoulder 18.25

The one-wash measurements don't look too far off from the raw measurements. kiya also said that the one-wash versions will not shrink any further, so it doesn't look like these shrink a full size after a wash (i.e. sizing up is not necessary).

dabronxy, could you please post the actual measurements for your shirt when you have a chance?

Last picture you posted, on the label, upper left hand corner a stamped "L".

And a raw Large shrinks down to almost the exact measurements of a washed Medium.

Ahh, I see it now.

So the raw version shrinks more than the one-wash version...?

edit: it just occurred to me that maybe the one-wash sizing is the same as the raw (pre-wash) sizing (i.e. a one-wash L = a raw XL)

You win a fridge!

No need to get smart...

I did not know that the chambrays came in a one-wash version until after I bought mine. Had I known that I was buying the one-wash version and that the sizing of was different, I would have bought a medium. The fact that a tagged large in one-wash fits differently from a tagged large in raw after it has been washed is very confusing...

Now where's my fridge?

dabronxy, sorry for shitting up your thread.

Also...unless I am gravely mistaken, it appears that it has been altered significantly in terms of the length..? I am most certain that the chambray I had from the first run had the same "tuck in friendly" cut.

hmmmm , yeah just had a closer look at the bottom , looks like your right , in that case guess its not suitable for trade , please delete thread , sucks coz length was the issue for me ,oh well thanks for pointing that out tmadd hadnt thoght to check that , will sell cheep if anyone wants otherwise I'll hand it down .