Name that film...

^I was about to propose the same system. Film proposer gets to nominate next film proposer. If there are X number of objections (everybody has seen it, it's a Michael Bay film, etc...) then that film is vetoed and the same person chooses another film.

Just my thoughts...

well I mean homie who starts will choose next guy, not based on rep or posts, but based on what they've seen in terms of x poster's taste in film

if we kept it too open, might have some jackoff putting up michael bay for film of the week

different peep diferent taste tho im not gonna lie i dig michael b ay every now n then its like escapism ya kno? not too deep not too real

^I was about to propose the same system. Film proposer gets to nominate next film proposer. If there are X number of objections (everybody has seen it, it's a Michael Bay film, etc...) then that film is vetoed and the same person chooses another film.

Just my thoughts...

i can dig it tho but we shouldnt just throw away film just cause we think it sux cus sometimes it might be good even tho its unintentional get what im sayin?

I didn't mean to hating on "bad" film. If you check my posts I'm a big fan of the "lesser" (read: trash) genres. I love horror, schlock, B films and educational reels.

When I say "bad" film, I mean really bad. Shit. Media vomit. Completely lacking any redeeming features whatsoever in the opinion of anyone with an IQ of 12 or more.

Examples include, but are not limited to;

-High-School Musical X

-Anything starring Paul Walker

-Generic "dance/music can overcome impoverishment and deep-seated race/class divide in urban schools/ghettos/prison" films.

Examples of so-bad-they're-good:

-Reefer Madness

-Plan 9 From Outer Space

-Bad Taste

-Toxic Avenger

-Anything by Ed Woods Jr

Honorable mention (borderline so-bad-its-good-or-just-plain-bad)

-Exit Wounds

-Many films starring Arnie

Seriously 6s&7s, kicked this threak off or I will. There are a lot of film-lovers on these boards and most of them have excellent taste. It would be for the greater good.

I'd like to add to the so bad they're good category:

-Get Crazy

-features Lou Reed and a drug dealing wizard robot

-Jeckyll & Hyde Together Again

- a story of a simple doctor who creates a super cocaine that turns him into a disco werewolf

-Student Bodies

-the first spoof of slasher movies