Guest amon goth

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M IN

but what is the status of hookups

if its going to be a fair contest then no hook-ups allowed. some people just get laid more often and they would be at an unfair advantage.

that being said, my lady has the swine flu and I don't want to get that so I guess I'm in

i'm going to try to go for a week, but it's going to be extremely hard for me. when i don't fap, i tend to be less friendly. real talk though, when i don't fap, my dick's like 2x bigger.

no homo

Guest amon goth

if this goes down i'll moderate :)

i've done a month now with no hookups either. it's surprising how much it changes things, doesn't seem like it would but it really does.

also, make sure to find something to entertain you when you're bored. when i'm bored i used to just whip it out and start googling lela star

that's ridiculous!! nobody should ever do that. thats part of the reason why that story doesn't make sense. it's like a fast.

everybody knows a fast is bad for your health!! if eating wasn't good we wouldn't need it!

instead monnitoff you should buy my sunglasses. id see you with them.

first and for most.

do

not

listen

this

silly

bish.

I dont think women understand the way this shit affects men. Wanking shouldnt be compared to eating of all things. I alsov noticed my homies that absolutely do not touch their dick get the most hoes. slike snowball affect realy.

Montiff you have my stark support and in light of all this im going for a month or maybe longer (maybe whole summer).

Hook ups are mos def allowed. slike are you fuckin kidding me? this isnt an abstinance contest u gayboys this is to increase product and positivity in your life. TRUST ME THIS SHIT ISNT A GAME shit gets hard after day 2 (NO PUN NTENDED).

We should make a support thread and watch how motherfuckers drop like flies. I dunno how good a blog is going to do. I noticed reminding yourself daily is a mixed bag, good to break you from routine, bad cause you keep thinking about it. What worked best for me was to keep moving and keep focused on whatever i needed to handle that day. Montiff id suggest going to bed immediately when you need to sleep. Try not to be idle late at night or urgesl def creep up on you

if this goes down i'll moderate :)

i've done a month now with no hookups either. it's surprising how much it changes things, doesn't seem like it would but it really does.

also, make sure to find something to entertain you when you're bored. when i'm bored i used to just whip it out and start googling lela star

truth.

the winner of the challenge should be the one with the most funky looking off colored jizz in addition to who lasts the longest.

as a competitive thing though (lol) I think it just became whos nuts can take the most

yo like honestly, thats not gonna happen cause once the dreaming starts kicking in motherfuckers r gonna be slooging holes in their sheets after the first week

first and for most.

do

not

listen

this

silly

bish.

I dont think women understand the way this shit affects men. Wanking shouldnt be compared to eating of all things. I alsov noticed my homies that absolutely do not touch their dick get the most hoes. slike snowball affect realy.

Montiff you have my stark support and in light of all this im going for a month or maybe longer (maybe whole summer).

Hook ups are mos def allowed. slike are you fuckin kidding me? this isnt an abstinance contest u gayboys this is to increase product and positivity in your life. TRUST ME THIS SHIT ISNT A GAME shit gets hard after day 2 (NO PUN NTENDED).

We should make a support thread and watch how motherfuckers drop like flies. I dunno how good a blog is going to do. I noticed reminding yourself daily is a mixed bag, good to break you from routine, bad cause you keep thinking about it. What worked best for me was to keep moving and keep focused on whatever i needed to handle that day. Montiff id suggest going to bed immediately when you need to sleep. Try not to be idle late at night or urgesl def creep up on you

then I've been going for two months already. I have a headstart

yo like honestly, thats not gonna happen cause once the dreaming starts kicking in motherfuckers r gonna be slooging holes in their sheets after the first week

I've never experienced nocturnal emissions. I also never went through the random boner in class thing I was warned about in sex ed.

is my dick broken?