Free Chicken

So far I have printed out 20 coupons. Half for the homeless, half for the fam.

This is an awesome idea. I'm doing it tomorrow.

edit: the homeless part. my family ain't around.

offer is not in good in Korea, but I'm gonna go cop a 4 piece with some mashed potatoes and gravy and some biscuits just for the fuck of it. Dessert of watermelon and a Del Monte Grape Drink.

I got my honey and hot sauce on the counter.

I hooked this up yesterday and there were some long ass lines for some fuckin kentucky. The grilled chicken was not that good...much prefer that fried shit but who can complain with free sides and a biscuit. What up mac n cheese with potato wedges

printed off several. went to a kfc somewhere in NE (pdx) just too see the thugs gettin dey free chicken.

it was disgusting. I forgot how much kfc sucks (the fried chicken is alright, but this free grilled shit was terrible). they didn't let me pick my sides, just gave me mashed taters n' cole slaw

funny tags

okay so i park out in front of kfc today to wait for my brother to get his shit. and some fucking black lady in a van pulls up to me, yells, and drives away. so im like whatever... she parks, comes back, and starts yelling "YOU PARKED BACKWARDS" or some crazy shit. i was like stop fucking yelling, relax psycho and then my brother jumps in the car and some bitch with a walker jumps out the van so i just fucking hit the shoes on that bitch

i just went to kfc and the sign on the door said they weren't honoring the coupon anymore today because of "exhausted supplies." got sushi instead..

How you gonna go from Fried Chicken to Sushi?