Nudie Slim Kim 4 Month

Lockhart

Those seriously look magnificent. I've been wearing a pair of Finns for a couple of months and I've got similar distress going on, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll look later on.

The half-removal of the stitching looks pretty cool, too. I think I'm going to go and strip both of the pockets of it pretty soon, though. Any advice on doing that?

Them shits is lookin good. How heavy is the denim on those? Is it comparable to the RRDS denim?

The ware on my jeans is due the fact that i have been wearing them everyday as i finish my basemet. Im totally stoked to see how they will turn out when i was them. The durability of these jeans is simply amazing and i have grown to love that extra bit of stretch in the jeans. anyway, all comments are welcome. peace

To be completly honest i didnt take the stiching out because of how it looked but because my buddy has a pair of fins and ppl would look at the back pocket and rag on us for having the same jeans. it really pissed me off but no one has said much since the i personalised the stiching and the fade came in. I'll get pics with them on tomorrow. thanx for the coments!