I need an explanation:

sonicvoodoo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sonic, to be honest if you're posting for constructive criticism,

your stacking is painful to look at and your clothes rarely fit.

but you were pretty steezy with that jumpsuit, you should get one in magenta.

plus, when you yell at people, it reminds me of the old guy down the street who used to spray us with the hose whenever we stepped on his lawn.

stay

c a n t a n k e r o u s. (0).

I'm not trying to figure out how to be young. I've already met Ponce De Leon and have drunk from the fountain.

I agree on the stacking. I'm a midget and it's ludicrous to think that I can wear the same 37" inseam as runway models. Problem is, I need to wear the jeans for a while, wash them and then figure out how much to chop off.......As for your thinking my clothes don't fit, I respect your right to have an opinion, not a problem.

and, I never yell @ anyone 'till they yell first.....ever.

but, still, no one wants to address the question I originally asked.

Why do some, when confronted, tell me to act my age and not pick on young people. These are the same people who just finished telling me how cool, worldly, knowledgeable and mature they are.........?

nevermind, consider the question rhetorical. I really don't expect answer cuz, quite honestly, there can't be any

Sonic - who cares?

This happens on HF, SuFu, and even Jawnz...I wouldn't say that "you are the problem" but you make yourself a target. You do have loads to offer the younger crowd, but it's best if you let them ask first, rather than trying to shove it down their throats.

This has less to do with age...and more to do with people's general tendency to shit on people who take things seriously. Why do you think you and Casio get into it so much? Because he knows by making himself seem like a complete sociopath, he will infuriate your inner Guy That Cares.

People find your weak spot, and will just attack it over and over again until you lose your cool. I'd say that you don't deserve it, but you also show ZERO restraint when you're trying to win an argument. Someone's weight, sexual orientation, girlfriend...all fair game when Sonic gets into it.

The only thing worse than being out of touch is asking why or how you are out of touch. When you were droppin cid for the first time with your long flowin hippie hair I'm sure people asked you for answers to your behavior. I'm sure you had none to give.

People who are young can be old. People who are old can be young. I think people who are asking you to act your age are more asking someone of your age and self proclaimed life stature to take it easy. I don't know you. I never noticed you. I don't care. But I do think if you want to play the been there done that card. don't act like your still living on your moms basement taking bong hits watching seka films. Act your age or act dumb and young and drop the tude. Or use the vibe to be funny. That might help too.

Anyway welcome to superfuture.

all asking the same thing
If you're so mature, worldly and knowledgeable, why do some of you cry foul when I confront you or call you out on something?

You tell me I need to "act my age" and that an old dude shouldn't be picking on a bunch of "youngsters"

kind of a mixed message. no?

and, and what exactly is the age of maturity anyway?

none of those are the same question. at all. but whatever. you're just continuing to make yourself look dumb. so... have fun with that and continue proving everyone's point for them.

it's all the same question!!!

not gonna debate the point with you any further

but I do have another question:

rep means absolutely nothing, but how does one make 443 posts and not have any rep? I didn't think it was possible.....maybe you are proving a point?

ross, I really, really don't give a fuck about any of this....any of it REALLY.

I'm fuckin' passin' time cuz I'm stuck in my apt.

Do you honestly believe any of this has any real importance to me? Any importance at all?

Honestly, man, it seems like it does. And your insistence to the contrary just isn't convincing.

You may not be getting offended, or pissed off, or butt hurt to the point that you're pissed IRL...but it obviously bothers you when you see people on forums being hypocritical or inconsistent. And whenever you make one of these drama posts (here or HF or anywhere) that is always what you are attacking.

list of things that don't work when involved in forum arguments:

call out grammar/spelling mistakes

claim u "don't care"

say the other person is taking the internet too seriously/raging/etc

claim u have a life outside of the internets

feel free to add ur own

If it has no effect, you wouldn't post about it.

I must admit that Casio's racist rants piss me off which is why I reply to them. I'm not going to let it ruin my day, but it still irritates me within the context of the interweb that someone can actually despise a race of people so cynically.

I can see the difference...but most here will not

rep means absolutely nothing, but how does one make 443 posts and not have any rep? I didn't think it was possible.....maybe you are proving a point?

rep is more valuable from members with more rep. if i gave you a screen shot i probably have 40% green 60% red. but red is all from "popular" members.

this is possibly the worst retaliation i have ever seen, don't bother arguing back. just let it die. you're pride is quite burdening.