My first time to a stripping club....my experiance

6ixes&7evens

the main purpose of a strip club isnt to ogle the dancers. Its for male friends to bond in a shared moment of unhindered mysoginy. The sort of activity men could indulge in before the feminist movement ruined everything. Its symbolic of a better time. When men were men, and women were women.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club SuperSex has this. Best buffet in MTL. :D

Pretty surreal watching some girl put her legs behind her head while you're nomin on some scramblz eggz.

YES that was it. I got my cities mixed up.

strip clubs in canada are pretty good so i feel spoiled in that sense i know some of you down in the states dont even get fully nude stage shows.

wtf?

best pole show i saw was this hot blonde on rollerskates (the oldschool 70s type) she was doing some next level shit.

on lap dances, only go if she seems to be genuine (by stripper standards) and newer to the biz. otherwise its a waste of time. Ironically girls have different mindsets when it comes to dances, i havent gotten that many but the best one i had was from a college chick who i chatted up for awhile first and she let me be way freer with my hands / etc

still a waste of money though rather cop jawnz

i get that alot actually, i don't know i just don't feel right going there, it's not the women it just feels like a sleezy atmosphere

man i dunno why ppl take strip clubs so seriously you'll have a way better time if u just get drunk (pre-drinking to save money of course) and dont really give a fuck , shoot the shit with some friends. once i was in perverts row eating a burger and this stripper comes and points at me and comes to me and steals a fry hilarious

strip clubs in canada are pretty good so i feel spoiled in that sense i know some of you down in the states dont even get fully nude stage shows.

wtf?

best pole show i saw was this hot blonde on rollerskates (the oldschool 70s type) she was doing some next level shit.

on lap dances, only go if she seems to be genuine (by stripper standards) and newer to the biz. otherwise its a waste of time. Ironically girls have different mindsets when it comes to dances, i havent gotten that many but the best one i had was from a college chick who i chatted up for awhile first and she let me be way freer with my hands / etc

still a waste of money though rather cop jawnz

but lowest we have to tip is 5 :(

theres this strip club called roxxanes in waterloo, and its actually fun caz the drinks are normal price and tips get u at least some tits slapping against ur face

ps i just realized strippers are getting POORER over time, its still $20 a dance pretty much anywhere, and with inflation they're making like half what they did in the 1990s lol

the main purpose of a strip club isnt to ogle the dancers. Its for male friends to bond in a shared moment of unhindered mysoginy. The sort of activity men could indulge in before the feminist movement ruined everything. Its symbolic of a better time. When men were men, and women were women.

yo this is pretty deep.

but i just go to see some titieeaass popin off

dude is like.... a coat, but you know, like, for your head

what the fuck is a non-sleezy strip club?

also eating good while getting a lap dance or w/e must be like sensory overload.

"GET OFF MY DICK REAL QUICK, TRICK, YOU BLOCKING MY FRY-TO-MOUTH MOVEMENT. NOMNOMNOM. AITE NOW GET BACK TO RUBBIN YOUR TITTIES IN MY FACE AS I FEED YOU SOME BACON. WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. and

i'm

spent

first time I went was partly because a chick I went to HS with danced there but we didn't get to see her.

the ugliest chick in the place came over to the table and my friends told her it was my birthday so she grabbed me for a lap dance and she asked if I wanted "a 30 or a 40" I said "dollars?" and she said "yeah...". I can't remember what I told her but I got up and back to the table. what's the difference between a $30 and a $40?

there were a few good looking chicks but other dudes snatched them up for dances after they got off stage.

the club was pretty wack in WA, you can't get close to the stage at all. A few guys left bills on the stage but had to go back to their seats.

The first time i went to a strip club was when i was when I was at a pre-party for my cousins wedding which was the next day. My best friend who was studying in the city i was visiting came down to the party and we proceeded to drink the free bar dry. When that was finished, i was drunk enough to not care whether the copious amounts of family at the party would notice i was gone. The hall where the party was being held was in the night-club district of the said city, so we went to a few random bars, eventually ending up at a strip club.

The dances were 15 pounds a pop, and the girls were all eastern-european and incredibly gorgeous. I think i had about 4-5 lap dances before remembering that i was supposed to be at this party and i noticed several missed calls on my phone from my mum. My friend went to get a 'special dance' where apparently you could touch the girls whilst they stripped and i went home.

I went back to the hall eventually at about 3 am and found people cleaning it up. The party was over, I was drunk and had no idea how to get back to my aunts house. I eventually made it back at around 330 and my aunt and cousin were waiting at the front door. I thought thye were gonna go apeshit but they just burst out into laughter when they smelled the perfume on me and patted me on the back.

The next day was the wedding and i had to go to the temple and do all sorts of traditional/religious stuff. I felt pretty ashamed, but mainly because of all the cash i dropped on that night.

I've got friends who would go to clubs every night if they could. I never got the appeal

I actually did go home with a dancer awhile back and we went out for a bit but that was because we recognized each other from the beach.

I've been to the nicest/classiest/most expensive clubs and the shittiest/sleaziest /cheapest clubs.

They are basically the same.....it's payin' for blue balls.

Blue balls are painful enough without paying to get them.

There's a crazy one where I live, been a few times on stag parties. They run out neked and from there on in it's road cones and old telephones. Not for the faint hearted.

last strip experience was a house party, think i mentioned it in random thoughts thread. bitches did their crazy games and shit. they had this game where they would lay you down on the floor, put a lifesaver on your nose, and knock it into your mouth with their pussy. neat trick. i also had a few lap dances. the best part was the "intermission" in my buddy's bedroom, smoking joints and doing blowcaine with strippers = win.

actually, best part was the double dildo grand finale. priceless.

time before that, i went to a full nude joint and my hand did not smell good the next morning. i don't remember what happened, but the ho apparently took me to the atm twice (checked bank statement). must not have grabbed enough money the first time. luckily i had a c-note hidden in the wallet that the skank never found.

been to a few more strip clubs in vegas and throughout college. my friends have an annual stripper party that's been going for like 6 years.

oh, also... at the last house party, the strippers forgot to bring singles!! once they finally gathered enough ones, i gave one of them a ten and a five for singles, and she gave me $25 in ones. a nice gesture, but i gave them immediately back to her for the best lap dance i received all night.

oh, and those whores told me i have "fuck me" hair, so i haven't got a haircut yet. probably will next month

fyi rookies -- strippers hate cameras. they get so fucking pissed about that. make sure to turn the flash off on your phone

edit: hahaha.... i just remembered one of them was complaining about how she thinks she could lose a little weight. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

The first thing that surprised me is how the girls strip - some of them are really acrobatic, as silly as it may sound this is the truth. I was also surprised how a couple danced totally naked, as I thought it would be a breasts-only show. We soldiered through like 10 beers (we drank before so it didnt cost too much) and then my friend told me : your biggest obstacle is coming. I didn't understand what he was talking about until a couple minutes later.

This stupid, average looking girl comes to see us and takes a seat. I immediately understand she's after our money and wants to bring me upstairs for a private dance. I escaped to the washroom. Minutes later, I came back and another girl was there. Way more cute, natural and intelligent. We talk for a couple minutes and my friend says "its time for you to go" and I go upstair with the girl (he paid the dance for me....)

\The MILF WAS HOT!