Washing Bape Hoodies?

hard2chui

Quote:

Anyone have any tips? Is it safe to just toss it in the washer?

--- Original message by hard2chui on Jan 20, 2006 12:44 AM

Haha. You paid $1000 for a hoody and now you`re scared to wash it. Haha.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

You're worthless, just because you never owned anything worth that much that needed washing.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Jan 20, 2006 05:11 AM

Yeah I had some Ape hoodies once. paid around $200 each retail back in the day. Thats when I actually wore Ape around 5 years ago. I would never pay the stupid prices they`re going for these days for the same reason - I`d be scared to wash it or even wear it. I`d also feel like a fucking `tard for blowing that kinda cash on a hoody that retails for a fifth that. Oh yeah and Ape sucks ass now.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote: Its actually a really old hoodie I've had for a while. Paid like $300 for it few years back. Just time for a wash. I actually still like it...

tf?? a couple years and you've never washed it?? you're either lying your ass off or smell like bigfoot. or both. icon_smile_tongue.gif

i used to be a nikehead...but now i know that adidas is where the real heat is at!

Well it hasn't really been worn much.

I hardly wear this stuff anymore since I have to be in corporate gear 80% of the time these days.

I'm pretty paranoid about washing certain items because I know nothing is ever the same after you wash it in the machine.

Edited by hard2chui on Jan 22, 2006 at 11:11 AM