APC New Standards and Marc Jacobs

Hey all, I'm aware I have barely any posts on here but I have been a long time lurker of the forums and have bought quite a few items through the sufu boards. Hopefully, my credentials won't get too much in the way from keeping you from buying some goodies here :-)

First off are the APC NS's.

Tagged at 26, but they have been greatly stretched out beyond that. I'd say it's a great skinny fit for a 29. Waist laid flat measures 16" across and the crotch to the thigh measures 9". Length unhemmed. Never washed. Worn for around 10 months I'd say. No tears or rips, but the dye has rubbed off where I keep my wallet and signs of great pressure around the waist are visible lol.

Asking Price: $85 USD

3410587606_87067983bd.jpg?v=0

3409778695_5387f96130.jpg?v=0

And next is this Marc Jacobs jacket.

Got this from a friend, tagged M. I'd say anywhere from a 38 to a 42 could fill up the jacket decently, with 40 being the most prime. Comes in a snowy white color with a removable winter lining inside. Very warm when you need it to be and very cool when you want that too. To be honest, the jacket is not pristine, but there are no holes, stains, rips, imperfections of any sort on it.

Asking Price: $75 USD

3410587630_817ddbc79a.jpg?v=0

Feel free to shoot some questions about either and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for looking.

PS: shameless plug, if anyone need's a Blackberry Curve, try this one :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330319585687