SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Winners have been decided by 2 of the 3 "deciders", one more to go then we announce em!

This was far too difficult to choose only three winners... I made an executive decision to choose five instead.

First place winner receives any pair of jeans from Self Edge and 36 one color printed tees of your choosing, any design you want.

Second place winner receives a $100 gift certificate from Self Edge.

Third and fourth place win $50 gift certificates from Self Edge.

All five winners also get Superfuture tees.

1st Place: Izayuh

2nd Place: Cure

3rd Place: Vamks

4th Place: iGIT

5th Place: Dkatz

If you're one of the five please send me an email to kiya {at} selfedge.com with your full name and i'll send you a gift certificate to your selfedge.com online account. Izayuh, please come into the store to claim your free pair and contact JimmyC for your tees.

I'll let you know how to claim your Sufu tees shortly.

That was fun, it was interesting to see that these jeans really came to life after the six month mark with some insane looking pairs from hard wear, they actually stood up really well with the abuse. Congrats to the winners!

Congradu-fucking-lations to Izayuh, Cure, Vamks, Dkatz, and to all the other contestants!!!

Big thanks to Kiya and to Superfuture for holding this contest!

It was a great year and a great contest!

Congrats to all the participants....everyone that posted their pair was a winner in my book, the denim really turns out nicely with consistent wear. It was a great year and I enjoyed following it all, despite regretting having to sell my pair...Now, who's ready for the next one?!?? (Eternal contest here we go!)

What was Kiya's mention of the next collab? I just realized I've never worn any denim other than DB's. Gonna feel weird if my next pair isn't DB.

The next collab is the Self Edge x Superfuture x Style Forum jean.

The jean is designed by Self Edge, patches are designed by the two forums.

22oz Unsanforized denim....

The next collab is the Self Edge x Superfuture x Style Forum jean.

The jean is designed by Self Edge, patches are designed by the two forums.

22oz Unsanforized denim....

:eek::eek::eek:. Can we get more details on this? Pleasee?

WOW.

I cannot explain my overwhelming denim exultance.

I came back from the internetless wilderness of Oregon/Washington and to my surprise I had won.

I claimed my prize just two days ago. I chose the MF midnight riders size 30. Soaked 'em and now I'm having winners' remorse. These jeans are a fantastic prize, of all the blue jeans I have they are a welcome respite. But I don't know if they are "right for me". They're just baggier and blacker than I'm used to. Very unique cut, takes a real badass to wear 'em, tell me if I got what it takes.

I should have been aware of the lack of wariness accompanied by getting free jeans. God knows I'd have been more cautious had it have come out of pocket.

Will post pictures of Midnight Riders shortly. Would appreciate feedback.

And Thanks to Kiya and the judges