Free Kenneth Cole Reaction Boots 9.5

williamcmoran

GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE

Hey everyone. I was taking my trash down to the trash room in my building and saw someone set these boots next to the trash. I'm not sure why anyone would throw them away because they look practically new and i'm sure someone would love to have them. But I didnt want them to just go to waste so I figured someone on here might want them for free. I would keep them but they just aren't my taste. The photo I have included is a stock photo and not of the actual boots. I am at work and the boots are at my place. But if anyone wants actual photos of them then just let me know. The boots are a distressed brown leather in size 9.5US. I would prefer local pick up in NYC (live in UWS and work in Soho) as it would be easier to deal with. But if you are outside of Manhattan then I will gladly ship them just as long as you cover the shipping. I know these are probably not going to be the average SUFUer's style but just trying to be nice and help someone out before they go on CL. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

20k3iw8.jpg