movie torrenting

stage6 had the same problem though. Better quality, of course, but same issues in the end.

If Megavideo was free it would be the best. And if Hulu did movies it would be the alpha and omega. I wouldn't mind if there were some commercial interruptions during a movie.

man, i don't know how people don't waste the bandwidth on downloading movies. streaming fucking sucks. if i'ma watch a movie/tv series or ANYTHING it better be a high quality xvid at LEAST if not a scene release.

anyways, if anyone gets an invite hook me up.

^ yeah word me too i missed out on the open reg

that being said i cant wait till someone gets divx streaming right (i'm sure ninjavideo will within the year at the rate they're currently improving at). 700mb avi films are good enough for me 99% of the time and not having to care about seeders is great, as is being able to watch within a couple of seconds.

i'm willing to put up with ads for that sometimes. other times i'd rather wait for a blurayrip.

• 3 months later...
Guest Methimphibian

I'd also like an invite please, seems like a nice site for high quality films. I can't even watch CAM's the audio is always off synch and the quality blows grrrr,

I usually google movies and I have been pretty successful so far. I wouldn't mind an invite though.

Me too. makes me nervous sometimes but can find most things. Would be easier to have a nice site like what i guess you guys got invites to

would also like some ptp love.

old skool pu from early oink days.

mostly on waffles now (have inv. from time to time, empty now though) because I like the community better than what.

KG for movies mostly, but I need a mainstream connect (using hdbits for hd and public stuffs if I can't find hd...getting pretty sick of demonoid/pirate bay unreliable rips and cams and such)

I usually google movies and I have been pretty successful so far. I wouldn't mind an invite though.

Can be dangerous - some of those torrent sites are PACKED with malware, and some of the movies are uploaded by copyright holders so they can catch you in the act.

I stick with demonoid and almost always find what I want.

Oh, and peerguardian.