Jeans: Number (N)ine, Surface to Air, APC

all pants. all way too big on me, i keep losing weight and nothing fits me. all items are located on the UWS of Manhattan and can be picked up. All items include shipping and paypal and if you pick up with cash in the city i'll give the respective discount from shipping/paypal.

i'm not going to post pics of the N(N) or APC because everyone knows what they look like.

1. Number (N)ine Skinny Poly Jeans. Raw Indigo. Sz. 3x34 SOLD

Brand New. Purchased last season from Atelier NY and never wore them, tried them on yesterday and they are huge. Get these while you can since FW09 is the last N(N) season and the N(N) store and Atelier are already all sold out of everything below a sz. 4.

they are exactly like these... http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/detail.aspx?ID=11001

Measurements

Waist: 15.5"

Inseam: 34"

Hem: 6.3"

2. APC Petit Standard. Black Raw. Sz. 29. $80.

Worn off and on for 3 months. Never altered. Dry cleaned once, washed once. For some reason they seriously haven't lost any color or faded at all. They literally look brand new other then less obvious sheen from washing and much MUCH softer and worn in.

Measurements

Waist: 15.75"

Inseam: 33"

Hem: 6.5"

3. Surface to Air x Justice. Black Overdye. Sz. 31. SOLD.

Sz. 31

98% Cotton/2% Elastane

waist: just under 16", like 15.8-15.9"

inseam: 34.5"

ankle: 6.5"

knee: 7"

thigh: 9.25"

don't buy it from this kid, fuckin scamer + gay

edit: whoever supergay bought that Surface to Air x Justice thingy..make sure u wash + dry clean..otherwise u gona get HIV....return to the seller is the best way

how am i a scammer? seriously... please tell me. because i bought a jacket from you? for the exact price you wanted? and paid you immediately without issue. yeah... how am i scammer? seriously... give them a good answer. and you are right. i have HIV...?? which you can very clearly tell through internet transactions. god you are so god damned dumb. i've bought and sold from so many people on here and you were the only dipshit to ever cry about anything because i complained that you a. lied about the original cost of an item. and b. said something was new when it most certainly was not. that's the problem with the rep system, is that incredible giant douche dickriders like yourself appear legitimate simply based on transactions. get the fuck out of my thread and YOU go scam more people dipshit. you have the saddest inferiority complex/small mans syndrome of anyone i've ever seen on the internet.

• 2 weeks later...