Claude Maus a/w 2009

Tyro1

thanks for posting these, gotta fix up the spelling in the thread title though T ;).

list of items in the shots cross posted from melbourne thread:

hooded wool trenchcoat

concealed zip cotton gabardine coat

double lapel wool jacket

puffa vest

cotton hoodie with detachable leather hood

oversized knit sweater

l/s double layer cotton/cashmere tee

s/s double layer cotton/cashmere tee

l/s double layer inverted singlet tee

basic cotton tee

checkered l/s shirt

combination skinny pants

black skinny jeans

drop crotch tracksuit pants

other new season pieces not included in shots:

2-3 leather jackets

leather sweater

long raf style cotton gabardine hooded coat

claude maus is a fairly small local independent label. a lot of the pieces are only stocked at the flagstore here in Melbourne, with a couple of other boutiques in Australia carrying some items. pitbull mansion is the only online stockist that I know of, however they only get a few bits and pieces. the RRP on the cotton/cashmere double layer tees is $255 AUD for the l/s and $210 AUD for the s/s.

Yea, that men's styling is awful. A couple pieces look decent for me but not really very interesting. Maybe one jacket. The rest looks like basics from every other dark themed brand

ha ha, I tell him that when I go into the store on Friday!

tbh this stuff isnt cheap in Aussie dollars, but with current exchange rates basics are on par quality wiser with julius / RO / etc and would work out a fair bit cheaper in USD.

does that dude work at the store in melbourne? i think he served me when i visited from sydney, really nice guy.

i wish claude maus had a stockist in sydney. i heard that assin would be stocking it, but all i saw last time i went there was some sort of assin/claude maus collab?

yeah the dude is cal from the store. assin in Melbourne got a few of the pieces this season like the double layered s/s and l/s tees, might be worth checking to see if the Sydney store has them if you're interested.

^ I think it'll be a while before there are any more photos, samples of the other mens pieces weren't available at the time of the shoot.

that dude is pretty bad... they should have tyro modeling that shit..

would get the sweats if cheap..

the cotton/wool blend sweat pants retail for $195 AUD and come in black and grey, if you're interested in getting them proxied then shoot me a pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yeah the dude is cal from the store. assin in Melbourne got a few of the pieces this season like the double layered s/s and l/s tees, might be worth checking to see if the Sydney store has them if you're interested.

Cal is rad.

didn't see a thread on this until now, but i checked out the site a few weeks ago for the first time. Loved the women's stuff so much, I checked out past seasons and this is easily the best stuff. men's stuff is ok i guess. I don't think the male model works well for these clothes (doesn't look too bad but it seems like stick-skinny would be more appropriate).